Windows 10: 'Adding a new feature' constant popup

Discus and support 'Adding a new feature' constant popup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get a popup saying 'we're adding a new feature' then 'Something happened and we couldn't install new feature' over and over again. It is trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LunaAgneya, Jan 6, 2019.

1. 'Adding a new feature' constant popup

I get a popup saying 'we're adding a new feature' then 'Something happened and we couldn't install new feature' over and over again. It is trying to add Australian speech recognition and I have tried hitting cancel to the update over and over but it constantly pops up every few seconds with a sound and is driving me mad. It is a brand new surface pro I'm using and I can't find any help on the topic anywhere, a few people with the same issue and no answers.

:)

LunaAgneya, Jan 6, 2019

2. "we are adding some new features to windows"

Hey,

Thanks for the response.

• Laptop
    • lenova ideapad 300-15ISK
    • Windows 10 Home Single
    • N/A
    • Screen, notification popup bottom right
    • No error, just continuous popup for last 5 days at irregular intervals saying we are adding some new features to windows
    • Thanks

Hymanature, Jan 6, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User

'Adding a new feature' constant popup

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

'Adding a new feature' constant popup

1. 'Adding a new feature' constant popup - Similar Threads - 'Adding feature' constant

2. Bogus Popup Ad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bogus Popup Ad: All of a sudden, when I try to view TV online, by using the guide from Spectrum TV, I get a porup ad saying that I need to update my securuty software and to click on the “Upgrade Now” button.I do not have any addiional security software installed on my laptop and certainly...
  3. "Adding Some New Features"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Adding Some New Features": Just been working away and got a pop up saying "we are adding some new featuresnew features to Windows" or such, and a little font-like icon of Japanese characters it seems. How do i find out what it's done, i had no pop-ups detailing it etc, there's nothing highlit on my...
  4. Ad or Popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ad or Popup: I have of late a green box in the lower right corner of my display obscuring my icons. It is transparent in the sense that if you click it, you will click the icon under it. In the box is the information "VOTING MATTERS Progressive turnout project TURNOUTPAC.ORG". It remains...
  5. popup ads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    popup ads: How do I stop popup ads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popup-ads/8da67e80-c22a-4556-b943-c4f64d0940e6
  6. Popup ads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popup ads: My Windows 10 PC is being plagued by small ads popping up in the lower left corner of the desktop. This happens whether the PC is on the Internet or not. Is there any way of preventing this?...
  7. Popup ads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popup ads: How in the world do you stop these pesky ads? I have gone through all the settings, but there is nothing for that issue. So frustrated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popup-ads/d4d008ec-1aca-43ce-be58-4987b557b24b"
  8. ads and popups

ads and popups: how can I control ads and popups, using firefox in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ads-and-popups/3d9b6570-32ed-47b4-a325-d5ce01c25666
  9. adding new features message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adding new features message: pop up message 'we are adding some new features to windows. this may take a few minutes' keeps popping up and i can't find where to turn it off. i'm not trying to install anything it just pops up. when i click on it it shows all of the add ons it's installed. how can i...
  10. popups and ads

popups and ads: hello im having a lot of popups and tried all sorts of anti malware and antiviruses available from the net and pchelpforum.com but it was unable to fix my problem. some of them appeare in chinese and i think have something to do with baidu. please help 39162