Windows 10: adding a period

Discus and support adding a period in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I doulble tap the space bar, the period is not added. The feature is turned on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BeauLumley, Oct 26, 2018.

1. adding a period

When I doulble tap the space bar, the period is not added. The feature is turned on

:)

BeauLumley, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Oct 26, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

4. Feathers Win User

adding a period

Change log off period

Hi all, I've tried to look through the list of all the tutorials and I've used Google too, to find out how to extend the inactivity period before I get logged out. But all the suggestions talk about screen icons that I don't seem to have.
    My computer is six weeks old and I'm using Windows 10. Can someone please advise? Thank You.

Feathers, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

adding a period

1. adding a period - Similar Threads - adding period

2. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  3. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  4. Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name: Hi, I am testing a script to find the last file within a folder.It can locate the correct file, but the resulting variable includes a period . within the file name.Here's the script:REM Copy the recent Friday evening's Diff Backup onto the drive G: My Passport device.@echo...
  5. Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name

Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name: Hi, I am testing a script to find the last file within a folder.It can locate the correct file, but the resulting variable includes a period . within the file name.Here's the script:REM Copy the recent Friday evening's Diff Backup onto the drive G: My Passport device.@echo...
  6. Adding a period for double spacebar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a period for double spacebar in windows 11: I recently bought realme book and upgraded the OS from windows 10 to 11. For some reason whenever I double tap the spacebar it doesn't add a period. I browsed for answers but all the answers were for windows 10 and the options in the settings menu were quite different for...
  7. Adding a period for double spacebar in windows 11

Adding a period for double spacebar in windows 11: I recently bought realme book and upgraded the OS from windows 10 to 11. For some reason whenever I double tap the spacebar it doesn't add a period. I browsed for answers but all the answers were for windows 10 and the options in the settings menu were quite different for...
  8. Adding a period after I double tap the spacebar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding a period after I double tap the spacebar: I have an ASUS vivobook s15. I have windows 10, I see there's an option to add a period after I double tap the spacebar when typing. This would be helpful for me to use since I'm used to being able to do that on my iPhone. I have that feature enabled however its not...
  9. I need help adding ➕ custom emoji's to the winkey + period emoji panel

I need help adding ➕ custom emoji's to the winkey + period emoji panel: Windows 10 Home 1909 I found a github post that confirmed to me this is possible: "So I successfully got color emojis to be added to the segoe ui symbol font on Win7. I cleared out the font of everything above 0xFFFF using FontForge, then modified SCFBuild to take in the...
  10. Windows 10 keeps adding AZERTY keyboard even if I periodically remove it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keeps adding AZERTY keyboard even if I periodically remove it...: Hi, First of all, I want to complain that Windows 10 is the most invasive, obstructive and opaque OS from Microsoft ever. Moreover, my Microsoft account is made with an old email I used for games when I was 13 and I don't want to create a newer outlook email, nor do I want...