Windows 10: ADDING A PERSONAL PHOTO

Discus and support ADDING A PERSONAL PHOTO in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to add a personal photo so it would be the label on the cd?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRUCEBUNDE, May 8, 2020.

1. ADDING A PERSONAL PHOTO

Is there a way to add a personal photo so it would be the label on the cd?

:)

BRUCEBUNDE, May 8, 2020

2. Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Personal information and ads on Twitter

Source: Personal information and ads on Twitter

Brink, May 8, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

ADDING A PERSONAL PHOTO

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done ADDING A PERSONAL PHOTO :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 8, 2020
Thema:

ADDING A PERSONAL PHOTO

1. ADDING A PERSONAL PHOTO - Similar Threads - ADDING PERSONAL PHOTO

2. Error adding personal account to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error adding personal account to OneDrive: I try to add my personal Microsoft account for OneDrive on Windows 11 and it gives me the following errorMy Internet connection is working properly. I have the latest Windows and Office updates.I am not using a VPN.I have logged out, and even done a full reboot to no avail....
  3. Error adding personal account to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error adding personal account to OneDrive: I try to add my personal Microsoft account for OneDrive on Windows 11 and it gives me the following errorMy Internet connection is working properly. I have the latest Windows and Office updates.I am not using a VPN.I have logged out, and even done a full reboot to no avail....
  4. Identifying a person in a family photo

Identifying a person in a family photo: Hello Everyone,I have a family group photo that has about twenty members. I would like to send that photo to someone, but I would like to identify each family member so the person I'll be sending that photo to will know who's who? Is there a way I can do that on my desktop?...
  5. Photos folder when in personalization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos folder when in personalization: Hi, Can someone please tell me how I can access the photos that I see when I personalize my background? I would like to use the pics for other uses and just have them on my computer, but I cant find them. Are they in the cloud? Thank you, Rachel928861...
  6. Adding text to the photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding text to the photo: I don’t know how to add a text to the photo in Photo app. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-text-to-the-photo/ae0cde3f-1253-4fdb-b511-6b1f19a0eb84
  7. Personal information and ads on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Personal information and ads on Twitter: We recently discovered that when you provided an email address or phone number for safety or security purposes (for example, two-factor authentication) this data may have inadvertently been used for advertising purposes, specifically in our Tailored Audiences and Partner...
  8. adding information about a person

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    adding information about a person: can I enter the obituary of a person ? Where should it be added? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-information-about-a-person/239b36b5-a746-48da-89eb-7796355bfb97"
  9. personal photos gallery

in Windows 10 Customization
    personal photos gallery: I do not want my personal photo gallery pictures on desktop screensaver but they come up in rotation anyway... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-photos-gallery/c57d9a95-3faf-45f3-a7cb-a0ed3d6f2a88
  10. Search for multiple persons in Photos

Search for multiple persons in Photos: Hi, Recently I used the Photos App pn Windows 10 for the first time and impressed with its search quality. Have a question: Is there any way to search for pictures with more than one person in it? For example I want to find pictures that includes two specific persons....