Windows 10: Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.

Discus and support Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to add a privacy policy link to a facebook business page. I have a draft saved in a word pad document using Windows 10. Can someone explain how... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mh202051, Jan 2, 2020.

1. mh202051 Win User

Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.

I need to add a privacy policy link to a facebook business page. I have a draft saved in a word pad document using Windows 10. Can someone explain how to create that link to be able to enter it onto the page please? I cannot see any link icons on the word pad page.

Thanks.

:)

mh202051, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook New Privacy Laws and Protections to Comply with GDPR

Source: Complying With New Privacy Laws and Offering New Privacy Protections to Everyone, No Matter Where You Live | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook New Privacy Laws and Protections to Comply with GDPR

Source: Complying With New Privacy Laws and Offering New Privacy Protections to Everyone, No Matter Where You Live | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines

Read more: Banning Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines from Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page. - Similar Threads - Adding privacy policy

2. Create Google account privacy policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create Google account privacy policy: 6grtujfkrui6gjz4eru6rsfigueut6rw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-google-account-privacy-policy/f1700a33-0015-4ce4-b070-2fd369f2d1a4
  3. Fraudulent Ads of Facebook.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fraudulent Ads of Facebook.: Todays posting are for guitars for $95.00, that the site states that the store is closing down and that the manager is selling off inventory so as to pay workers. I paid for one of the guitars and later found out when I was sent an invoice that it was for clothing. Then I...
  4. Pages Manager for Facebook Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pages Manager for Facebook Premium: Hello, three weeks ago I bought Pages Manager for Facebook Premium from Microsoft. I doesn't work. I get ads, I get invitations to buy premium, I can't see how to create a post. When I rang Microsoft to discuss thisthe agent denied any responsibility, said I had to make my...
  5. Privacy Policy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Policy: How do I review and accept the Microsoft privacy policy? required by new program I downloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-policy/89f71724-47de-4a18-a1d9-14503334841a
  6. Page Flickering on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Page Flickering on Facebook: Hello all, I'm running Windows 10 version 1903 & have noticed that sometimes on Facebook that the page flickers up & down slightly. Not sure what is causing this. Any advice would be very appreciated. 149095
  7. Privacy Policy URL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Privacy Policy URL: Hello ! I want to put an Open Source application in the MicroSoft store. I don't know what to put on the privacy policy URL. Is it enough to place a link to http://www.squeakpl.com/cani/editor/ ? You can find something like this at this link: WARNING ! The "CANI Graphic...
  8. Facebook page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook page: When signing in, FB page briefly then get an error that this page can not be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-page/661038a2-d748-4ff6-89c7-5b0f53d65df8
  9. Microsoft Privacy Policy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Privacy Policy: Because Edward Snowden illegally stole documents from my government we know Microsoft was working secretly with government. Are they still doing this? How do we know and why would we believe its not happening any longer? Microsoft never apologized nor were they ever...
  10. Twitter updated Privacy Policy

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter updated Privacy Policy: Twitter’s purpose is to keep the world informed by serving the public conversation. We work hard to build a great experience for people Tweeting, and seeing Tweets all over the world, and protecting the privacy of the people who use Twitter every day. We believe you should...