Windows 10: Adding a safe sender to Outlook

Discus and support Adding a safe sender to Outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am running the free Outlook and a friend whose mail always came to my inbox had suddenly been starting to be dumped in Junk mail. I have been... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ICIT2LOL, Jan 24, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Adding a safe sender to Outlook

I am running the free Outlook and a friend whose mail always came to my inbox had suddenly been starting to be dumped in Junk mail.

I have been through all the settings yet cannot get that person added to my list of safe senders - any ideas please greatly appreciated.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jan 24, 2020

2. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Adding an email address as a safe sender or adding them to block list

Using the Mail app in windows 10 (not outlook) can you add an email address to a safe sender list

and also add an email address to a blocked list?

Thanks

Adamwindows, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Adding a safe sender to Outlook

PUTTING A BATCH OF SELECTED MESSAGES INTO THE SAFE SENDERS LIST

I know how to put a message sender into the Safe Senders list - one at a time, which is tedious .

How can I send several selected message senders to the Safe Senders list. - in Outlook for Windows?

[Rico Fernandez], Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Adding a safe sender to Outlook

1. Adding a safe sender to Outlook - Similar Threads - Adding safe sender

2. find safe senders list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    find safe senders list: safe senders list - find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-safe-senders-list/4ede8ccb-c794-4c5e-bc67-892c6a5651dc
  3. find safe senders list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    find safe senders list: safe senders list - find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-safe-senders-list/4ede8ccb-c794-4c5e-bc67-892c6a5651dc
  4. find safe senders list

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. add a sender to safe

add a sender to safe: Hello .I would ask you if there a way to permently add a sender to safe list via windows mail and calendar app.I know how to do it with outlook.com but i don;t find any option at windows mail app.Everytime when i receive a mail of a...
  6. Windows 10 Mail safe senders

Windows 10 Mail safe senders: I found a topic here from 2017 on point, saying there was no safe senders function in Windows 10 Mail. Is that still the case? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-safe-senders/ed9c1f29-4541-4ebb-a60b-4fe6ce8461fe
  7. Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list: In my windows 10 notification and action center settings app senders list I don't see mail among the list. How can I add it to the notification list to get email notifications in my action center....
  8. Microsoft Live (formerly Hotmail) safe senders and block senders doesn't work

Microsoft Live (formerly Hotmail) safe senders and block senders doesn't work: First the safe senders. I added the domain "UPS.com" to the safe senders list, yet every email that comes in to inform me of the status of my deliveries from ups.com goes to my junk folder. I even added "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" to the safe lists section....
  9. Safe Senders List

Safe Senders List: Can someone please tell me how to add emails to the safe sender's list? Im using Windows 10Pro and every single instructions (even on the Microsoft website) that I us, I am not able to follow. I can open my junk email but how do I get to the junk email settings? This is...
  10. How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?: Background - Like a lot of people on here I have had/still having my share of junk emails. I have played around with 'Filters' until I'm blue in the face, and still they get through. The latest 'beta' version of Outlook.com comes with a handy 'Block' button in the 'junk...