Windows 10: Adding a second email with it's own identit

Discus and support Adding a second email with it's own identit in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My wife's email operates on my computer, but all her messages go out with my name on them. How do I remove my name from here email messages?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LBSCCL, Apr 27, 2020.

1. LBSCCL Win User

Adding a second email with it's own identit

My wife's email operates on my computer, but all her messages go out with my name on them. How do I remove my name from here email messages?

:)

LBSCCL, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Joan Pin Win User

Adding Second Email Account to Outlook

Hi Richard,

The Outlook.com supports multiple email account and aliases. How did you add your another account? You may check the steps provided
    here. Usually, the second account will appear under the primary account.
    If you're getting an error, we suggest that you try re-adding your second email.

Give us an update on the result and we will be glad to assist you further.

Joan Pin, May 23, 2020
  3. Adding Second Email Account to Outlook

I have long used Outlook with a single email address (call it Address1). I've set up several folders into which I place emails after they've been read and acted upon. I just created a new email account (call it Address2) and wished to have this account
    show up in Outlook along with my first account (Address1). I followed instructions posted at a Microsoft website for adding a second account to my Outlook page. What I hoped to see after adding the second account were the two addresses (Address1 and Address2)
    listed along the left side of the page with the ability to click on either and see the subfolders in each account. Instead, what I got was Address2 appearing indented under Address1 as if it were simply another subfolder of Address1. Did I do something wrong?
    Is it not possible to get the two accounts to appear as "equals" so I can click on either one to use it?

***Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Adding email accounts***

RichardFelts, May 23, 2020
  4. Adding a second email with it's own identit

Adding a Second Live Email Account

I recently purchased an HTC Windows Phone 8X and associated it with my personal Windows Live account. However, I also have a Windows Live email account provided to me by my university and it's important that I sync those emails with my phone as well.
    According to the How To page for adding email accounts, I should be able to add a Microsoft account from the settings menu on my phone. However, when I navigate to Settings > Email+Accounts > Add An Account, there is no Microsoft Account option present in
    the list.

How can I add my second Windows Live email account to my phone?

wpwallace92, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Adding a second email with it's own identit

1. Adding a second email with it's own identit - Similar Threads - Adding second email

2. ads in emaIL Inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ads in emaIL Inbox: I have just started receiving ads direct into my Outlook inbox. I do not seem to be able to block them in Outlook. Nor does using the Google browser instead of Edge make any difference. They do not however appear on my Apple devices, which suggests this is a Windows problem....
  3. ads in emaIL Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ads in emaIL Inbox: I have just started receiving ads direct into my Outlook inbox. I do not seem to be able to block them in Outlook. Nor does using the Google browser instead of Edge make any difference. They do not however appear on my Apple devices, which suggests this is a Windows problem....
  4. Adding a second email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding a second email address: I have my own email and on just one desktop computer, I need to have a second address for husband to receive emails. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-second-email-address/7f05c7c2-31eb-4611-b8cc-a3b6bd886144
  5. [HELP] Having an issue with adding a second account with its own version of a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Having an issue with adding a second account with its own version of a game: I've been playing this game on the Microsoft store. My little sister wants to play it so I made her another user on my pc. I downloaded the game for her user and it opened up my game.. by my game I mean with my level and achievements and everything. How do I access her a new...
  6. Adding a second administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding a second administrator: Can I add an adult family member as a second administrator ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-second-administrator/e91cbc60-a97e-405b-bf6f-d5a142c5e49e
  7. Adding a second HD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding a second HD: I would like to add the HD from my previous desktop to my new desktop. The few articles I've read have only to do with a NEW HD, not a loaded one and require formatting which I fear will erase the HD. Is this doable? Both are system 10. Any links would be appreciated....
  8. adding a folder in email

adding a folder in email: please can someone tell me how to create a folder in my email account. I can do it in my first email address but do not have the add sign in the second email address. Thanks...
  9. Adding email folder

Adding email folder: A new email I added doesn't show the + sign to add more folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/adding-email-folder/e52bcdb8-8555-4bd6-aada-eba91fd6faab
  10. Adding second display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding second display: I am trying to connect a second monitor to my Inspiron 13 tablet using an HDMI cable. How do I get this to work? The monitor is on, but I am not finding anywhere in settings on the tablet it add it....