Windows 10: Adding a Wireless Printer to my Android phone

Discus and support Adding a Wireless Printer to my Android phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to add my Canon MG3100 series wireless printer to my android phone... Can i do that? I'm not totally ignorant about who to do this, I'm just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngieJohnson3, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Adding a Wireless Printer to my Android phone

I want to add my Canon MG3100 series wireless printer to my android phone... Can i do that? I'm not totally ignorant about who to do this, I'm just having some minor technical difficulties ;-)

Thank you for your assistance!

Angie

:)

AngieJohnson3, Apr 27, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 27, 2019
  3. sammy Win User
    How to block youtube ads in Android Phones?

Hi Guys,

Any ways to block youtube ads in android phones?

Thanks!

sammy, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Adding a Wireless Printer to my Android phone

in windows 10 how do i turn on my wireless printer

Hi,

• What is the make and model of the printer and the computer?

As you have mentioned that “I cannot turn on my wireless printer. it says my radio is off”
    which means the wireless button might not have turned ‘ON’ on your printer.

So I suggest you to check for the wireless button on the printer and turn it ‘ON’ then follow the below steps to ‘ADD’ the wireless printer on your computer and connect it, check if it helps.

• In the Search box type as ‘Device and Printers’.
    • Click on ‘Add a printer’ you will find the wireless printer is displayed on your computer.
    • Click on the printer and click on ‘Next’.
    • Follow the onscreen instruction and connect the computer and printer.

If still you are facing issue in connecting the wireless printer then I suggest you to refer to the printer manual and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Adding a Wireless Printer to my Android phone

1. Adding a Wireless Printer to my Android phone - Similar Threads - Adding Wireless Printer

2. adding a printer via wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding a printer via wireless: After many years of the same internet provider, I finally ditched them and signed up for new service.I had my HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 added on my workgroup with a wireless connection. I updated the printer and connected it to the new wireless connection, but my printer kept...
  3. adding a printer via wireless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding a printer via wireless: After many years of the same internet provider, I finally ditched them and signed up for new service.I had my HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 added on my workgroup with a wireless connection. I updated the printer and connected it to the new wireless connection, but my printer kept...
  4. adding a printer via wireless

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Adding my printer

Adding my printer: How can I install my wireless kodak verite printer on my new laptop just purchased with Windows 10s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-my-printer/56b25a81-d345-4ff2-bb50-5f576f57dc69
  6. Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+): Hi, I recently bought an Office 365 home package. Everything syncs and works just fine except.... I just can't add my Outlook calendar to my favorite calendar app (business calendar pro) or any other calendar app for that matter. It just doesn't show up as an option. When I...
  7. android phone

android phone: Since the recent win10 update, i am unable to connect my samsung galaxy s6. Nothing registers, no usb recognition : NOTHING, everythig worked fine before so it must be the update. Uploading my photos to laptop is vital for my work. Any help on this problem would be...
  8. changing power mode, and adding a wireless printer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    changing power mode, and adding a wireless printer: my laptop goes into sleep mode ever 1 minute and I have to enter my PW every time to get back on the display screen, so if I am reading on the display, I hae to click the screen every minute to keep it unlocked, and I have tried to chage the power settings but when I when I...
  9. android phone

android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  10. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add a wireless priter to android

2. android phone add printer wireless

3. how do i link my phone to my printer

4. add printer to android phone,
  5. add a wireless printer to phone,
  6. how to add a wifi printer to my boost mobile coolpad phone