Windows 10: Adding Adult Family Member and comcast.net e-mail account

Discus and support Adding Adult Family Member and comcast.net e-mail account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on my Dell PC and I am set up as the system administrator and have Xfinity as my ISP and Comcast.net as my personal e-mail. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AlanPQ, Nov 23, 2018.

1. AlanPQ Win User

Adding Adult Family Member and comcast.net e-mail account

I am running Windows 10 on my Dell PC and I am set up as the system administrator and have Xfinity as my ISP and Comcast.net as my personal e-mail.

I want it add my wife to the account where she has her own e-mail address and sign on. The problem is when I try to add her as a family adult member, it wants to set up an e-mail as an outlook.com address and the other options its list does not include Comcast/met. How can I set this up?

:)

AlanPQ, Nov 23, 2018
  2. nai0248 Win User

Adding family member

Attempting to add another adult (spouse) to family account. Sent the invitation to the email, email received and clicked the link to accept the invitation. Received a message that the spouse account was added to the family. However, when I view my profile,
    below the spouse email it only says "invitation sent". Is that normal? will it eventually change as an active family member?

nai0248, Nov 23, 2018
  3. JohnWFink Win User
    Permissions on Accounts after adding Family Adult to Login

What access to my files, (primary user and Administrator), does an Adult Family member have when they log into my computer?

Original title: Adding a Family Adult to Login

JohnWFink, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Adding Adult Family Member and comcast.net e-mail account

How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

Adding Adult Family Member and comcast.net e-mail account

1. Adding Adult Family Member and comcast.net e-mail account - Similar Threads - Adding Adult Family

2. Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Are there Family Member, Adult? And other related questions about accepting Members in...: Hello,I added an account for my mom in the Family section as a Member instead of an Organizer. Though her birthdate is correct in her Microsoft Account, she is now listed as a child. She verified her account and she signed onto my computer with her Microsoft Account. I, then,...
  3. Adding money to family member's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding money to family member's microsoft account: Hi,Getting error while "Add money to your family member's Microsoft account" - Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more infoContact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  4. Adding money to family member's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding money to family member's microsoft account: Hi,Getting error while "Add money to your family member's Microsoft account" - Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more infoContact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  5. Windows 10 and Comcast E-mail issues

Windows 10 and Comcast E-mail issues: Has anyone had issues lately syncing Windows 10 Mail to their Comcast account? My Comcast e-mail has not been working for about 1 1/2 weeks ongoing and was sporadic for about 1 week before that. I also am not able to get to the Comcast webmail page as I get the message that...
  6. Adding a Family Member

Adding a Family Member: I'm attempting to add my daughter a child as a Family Member - she has a Microsoft account. I have successfully sent the invitation but when we open the email invite and click on 'Join' it informs us that she already belongs to a family group. When I sign on to her Microsoft...
  7. Remove Adult Family Member

Remove Adult Family Member: I'm trying to remove an adult from my Family list and I keep getting an error "We can't do this right now. Try again later" I'm connected to the internet just fine - what do I need to do differently?...
  8. Microsoft mail and Comcast account

Microsoft mail and Comcast account: Hi, I read an article about how you can get contacts from gmail onto Windows Mail. Is there a way that I can get those same contacts, stored in Gmail as well as my Comcast email account into Windows Mail? I use my comcast email 99.9% of the time. I am running Windows...
  9. Family members added misteriously

Family members added misteriously: An unknown email account appears registered as a family member under my account. I did not authorize or add this email account. I try to remove the account and Microsoft does not allow it! I get some outdated info about "removing consent" but I can't find a link to...
  10. Adding a family member

Adding a family member: I have added my child to our family account but she does not appear as an option when I initially log into the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-family-member/3f3aedc2-b015-455c-a31f-c98e5c20f87f"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. comcast how to add family member