Windows 10: adding an app to the share list

Discus and support adding an app to the share list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I ask Microsoft for instruction on how to do something in windows 10, Microsoft does not give the instruction, but instead posts the question to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rosa Jimenez Contreras, Jun 29, 2019.

1. adding an app to the share list

when I ask Microsoft for instruction on how to do something in windows 10, Microsoft does not give the instruction, but instead posts the question to general public to see if someone out there has the answer. why? It would save time and frustration if Microsoft just answered the question from the get-go. for example: I would like to add WhatsApp to my sharing options. or face book, or any other app. Is this possible? and if it is can you just tell me how instead of me having to wait for someone out there to answer. You have us at your mercy Microsoft..... you give us only a few default options for sharing yet sent us out to community to get answers if we want more

:)

rosa Jimenez Contreras, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 29, 2019
  3. JohnD Win User
    Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list

!'m not sure how I did it but all seems well now. It was something like Deacon suggested plus a re-boot or two. It's now listed as a printer, not as unspecified.

adding an app to the share list [​IMG]

Update the list still doesn't work.

Thanks for your support.

PS MS's Update catalogue is very useful. E.g. Microsoft Update Catalog

JohnD, Jun 29, 2019
  4. adding an app to the share list

Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

adding an app to the share list

1. adding an app to the share list - Similar Threads - adding app share

2. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding an app to the app share list: When I try to share a certain document, I only get these options:I can't get any other app, like WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, or even Outlook! How can I add these apps to the list? BTW, they are all downloaded from MS store, in case you are wondering....
  3. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding an app to the app share list: When I try to share a certain document, I only get these options:I can't get any other app, like WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, or even Outlook! How can I add these apps to the list? BTW, they are all downloaded from MS store, in case you are wondering....
  4. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding an app to the app share list: How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or any other app, be added to the app share list? It's frustrating when you have an app capable but can't use it, because you can't find it in the "app share list". So, the question remains. How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or...
  6. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding an app to the app share list: How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or any other app, be added to the app share list? It's frustrating when you have an app capable but can't use it, because you can't find it in the "app share list". So, the question remains. How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or...
  7. How can apps be added to the "Share" context menu?

How can apps be added to the "Share" context menu?: I really don't understand some of the quirks that Windows 10, store apps, etc have introduced. This is a big one. It seems like the only way to share anything pictures etc from within the file Explorer is to Have the "store version" of the app installed. Perform some sort...
  8. Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list: In my windows 10 notification and action center settings app senders list I don't see mail among the list. How can I add it to the notification list to get email notifications in my action center....
  9. Adding programs to the list of Default Apps

Adding programs to the list of Default Apps: I run Windows 10 Home, latest patches. It the settings where I set Default Apps, and I set for example Default Vide player , there appears just a short list of apps. Kodi does not appear on this list, even though it is installed. How do I add applications to this list? I...
  10. Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

in Windows 10 Support
    Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list: I 'd like to know if an app or program can be added to the Get notifications from these senders list. I've searched without finding any results. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1803. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 122776