Windows 10: Adding an application to the Whitelist (Gpedit etc.) ?

Discus and support Adding an application to the Whitelist (Gpedit etc.) ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Everytime I run a program a window pops up "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" ? Its annoying. I want to add this application to the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bansaw, May 31, 2018.

1. Bansaw Win User

Adding an application to the Whitelist (Gpedit etc.) ?

Everytime I run a program a window pops up "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" ?
    Its annoying.

I want to add this application to the whitelist in Gpedit or Secpol or somewhere like that so the app can run without issues.
    What I've read so far is that I can allow all ".exe" files. I don't want to do that, I want to make it one specific app.

:)

Bansaw, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Adding an application to the Whitelist (Gpedit etc.) ?

1. Adding an application to the Whitelist (Gpedit etc.) ? - Similar Threads - Adding application Whitelist

2. Whitelist application for a particular user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whitelist application for a particular user: I have three users on my windows system all three are administrators, I Would like to whitelist application for two users who are in kiosk mode they cannot run any other application, is this a possibility....
  3. Whitelist application for a particular user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whitelist application for a particular user: I have three users on my windows system all three are administrators, I Would like to whitelist application for two users who are in kiosk mode they cannot run any other application, is this a possibility....
  4. Whitelist application for a particular user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows defender blocking my application - how to whitelist for users?

Windows defender blocking my application - how to whitelist for users?: I've created an application for a MMO that I've maintained for over 10 years. All of a sudden, users are reporting that Windows Defender is flagging it as suspicious. The detection line says PAU:Win32/CoinMiner. I've scanned my computer with Webroot and Windows defender...
  6. Adding an Application icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding an Application icon: I have a PC (W 10 pro x64) where the installed wireless LAN printer works flawlessly and showing the installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\Brother) with the expected Status application icon shows and showing the presence of 90 items. Pictures: 1. Brother...
  7. Gpedit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gpedit: Would it work if I was to use group policy to disable updates until I see fit then re enable updates when I want to update submitted by /u/Aggravating_Serve665 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwanql/gpedit/
  8. gpedit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gpedit: Tengo el editor de directivas de grupo local. al revisar su contenido observo que le faltan carpetas se pueden actualizar este editor. Se pueden descargar los archivos, se puede hacer algo.o automáticamente se va actualizando. agradezco algún comentario.GRACIAS...
  9. Ransomeware Protection - Adding Applications to the Whitelist

Ransomeware Protection - Adding Applications to the Whitelist: I tried the Ransomware Protection option in Windows Security. Setup was easy. The problems arose the 1st time I used Quicken or Adobe Photoshop Elements. First problem was I had to write down the flagged executable I needed to add to the white list. Adding give access to the...
  10. Error launcing Windows Defender whitelisted application

Error launcing Windows Defender whitelisted application: Hello, I was pointed here by an MS rep during a live chat and I am not sure if it is the right place (or category) but here goes. I am launching a standalone exe (test version) of a visual designer and generating the following error: "Error message is: Access Violation at...