Windows 10: Adding an Audio Equalizer

Discus and support Adding an Audio Equalizer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have downloaded and installed Equalizer APO but I cannot get it to effect my speakers. How can I make this work?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnRachuna, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Adding an Audio Equalizer

I have downloaded and installed Equalizer APO but I cannot get it to effect my speakers.

How can I make this work?

:)

JohnRachuna, Apr 1, 2020

2. NO AUDIO EQUALIZER, WHY?

Trying to find an equalizer app for my WP 10 and I'm unable to find one that will work. Tried "Audio Equalizer" and it isn't compatible, searched the net and Microsoft suggest an app called "Equaliser", it doesn't exist in the store. Is there another
    solution?

Steve E.Griffin, May 25, 2020
  3. Mark_W. Win User
    Graphic Equalizer

Hello Obedmercado:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding a graphics equalizer on the Windows Phone 8. From my experience the answer is NO. I have not found any equalizers related to graphics on Nokia and Samsung phones running Windows 8.0 or 8.1. Many of the Windows
    8 phones do have audio equalizers and there are audio equalizer apps available for download from the store.

If you are talking about sound equalizers that provide you a graphical interface, most Windows Phone 8's do have these. There are also apps available on the store for this,

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/search?q=equalizer

If you would like to see this feature added, we suggest you post here,
    http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions
    . This forum is used in the development of future updates and products. Many of the newest features of Windows Phone 8 were added based on this forum.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., May 25, 2020
  4. crionsynx Win User

Adding an Audio Equalizer

Hi JohnRachuna,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. I'm an Independent Advisor and consumer of Microsoft products just like you. Let me help you with your concern.

Please refer to the Using Equalizer APO section of the Equalizer APO homepage:

Equalizer APO | Download Equalizer APO Today‎

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

crionsynx, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Adding an Audio Equalizer - Similar Threads - Adding Audio Equalizer

2. Loudness Equalization with third-party audio apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loudness Equalization with third-party audio apps: Hello all,to be clear, I know this thread answers most of my question, but not a major part of it. If I have to use Dolby because it came with my PC for the loudness EQ, but I only have a 7-day free trial, will I not be able to have loudness EQ after that point? Will I be...
  3. Audio is distant and echoing when equalized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio is distant and echoing when equalized: Hello,Recently my audio has been giving me issues. As you can tell from the title, my audio when wearing headphones has been distant, tinny, and echoing when the left and right levels are at equal levels---it sounds like I'm listening from inside a bathroom. If I set it so...
  4. Audio is distant and echoing when equalized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio is distant and echoing when equalized: Hello,Recently my audio has been giving me issues. As you can tell from the title, my audio when wearing headphones has been distant, tinny, and echoing when the left and right levels are at equal levels---it sounds like I'm listening from inside a bathroom. If I set it so...
  5. Audio is distant and echoing when equalized

6. Hearing audio ads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hearing audio ads: Lately I have been hearing audio ads from my computer when nothing is open. They are very annoying and the only way to get rid of them is if I restart the computer. I have done many scans including Roguekiller, Zemana Antimalware and Malwarebytes. I had this problem about a...
  7. Equalizer not working in Asus Realtek Audio console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Equalizer not working in Asus Realtek Audio console: Hello! I have a problem that is bugging me. I searched everywhere but I could not find a solution so I hope you guys could help me. I am not an audio expert so I hope that my question will sound stupid and easy to fix for you! :) I have recently downloaded the Realtek (R)...
  8. Audio equalizer - Is it part of a driver.

Audio equalizer - Is it part of a driver.: I have an HP laptop running Win 10. On occasion the sound being piped into my speakers is very base loaded. With an equalizer I could cut down on the base and/or increase the treble. I have updated all the drivers for my Realtek High Def audio device. Is a full equalizer...
  9. Line In audio bypasses REALTEK Equalizer

Line In audio bypasses REALTEK Equalizer: I just purchased some new headphones, which turned out to be a little too bass heavy for my liking. No problem, I just went into my realtek audio manager and under effects for the headphones, I turned the equalizer to the treble setting. Problem solved as far as Itunes and...
  10. Any Windows 10 Equalizer audio programs

Any Windows 10 Equalizer audio programs: Hi there even in Windows XP it was possible to adjust Left / Right balance of speakers and at least adjust Bass / Treble on devices like microphones. On W10 seems just a basic volume control -- so if your Skype microphone sounds like you are speaking from 6 metres down...