Windows 10: Adding an email account gets stuck here, help?

Discus and support Adding an email account gets stuck here, help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dankm3m3zwetdreamz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dankm3m3zwetdreamz, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Adding an email account gets stuck here, help?

/u/dankm3m3zwetdreamz, Dec 26, 2019

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Dec 26, 2019
  3. iBawbag Win User
    Problem adding a POP3 email account

It does work fine with pop.

Adding an email account gets stuck here, help? [​IMG]

It has a problem with 2 step authentication. What is the domain?
    Is your username the same as email address?

iBawbag, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Adding an email account gets stuck here, help?

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Adding an email account gets stuck here, help?

1. Adding an email account gets stuck here, help? - Similar Threads - Adding email account

2. Help with adding additional email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help with adding additional email: I am running Windows 10 Pro version 22H2...The company name I chose was available, so I registered ii and was assigned an email address in the following format...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...I had an employee, but don't know how to add him to the account and...
  3. Help with adding additional email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with adding additional email: I am running Windows 10 Pro version 22H2...The company name I chose was available, so I registered ii and was assigned an email address in the following format...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...I had an employee, but don't know how to add him to the account and...
  4. Help with adding additional email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts: Some programs requiring microsoft account signin were not working so I created a local account, signed out and removed my microsoft account. Now when I try to add any microsoft account, I get this error....
  6. Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts: Some programs requiring microsoft account signin were not working so I created a local account, signed out and removed my microsoft account. Now when I try to add any microsoft account, I get this error....
  7. Adding an email account issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding an email account issues: I am attempting to add a sbcglobal.net account to my 360 Outlook Windows10. As instructed I have obtain the yahoo app password and used it when prompted but to no avail. Any detailed help would be helpful...
  8. Adding an email to my account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding an email to my account: I am having a problem adding a Gmail address to my Microsoft account. It tells me that it needs to be updated. I changed the password (only option given) and that does not correct the problem. What do you advise that I should do? Thank You...
  9. New email account not added in People. Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    New email account not added in People. Please help: I have a new pc with Win 10, and it came with my MS Outlook email installed. I have added my other email from a local server in my city, and it will NOT show up in "People", so I can add new contacts. I've worked on this 2 days, with no luck. Please tell me what to do. This...
  10. Stuck here,need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck here,need help: [img] can anyone help me why i stuck here.. need help from ur expert.. my laptop dell Inspiron 14R 34125

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding email to windows 10 forever adding account