Windows 10: Adding an email account issues

Discus and support Adding an email account issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am attempting to add a sbcglobal.net account to my 360 Outlook Windows10. As instructed I have obtain the yahoo app password and used it when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaveBrook_238, May 14, 2020.

1. Adding an email account issues

I am attempting to add a sbcglobal.net account to my 360 Outlook Windows10. As instructed I have obtain the yahoo app password and used it when prompted but to no avail. Any detailed help would be helpful

:)

DaveBrook_238, May 14, 2020
  2. iBawbag Win User

Problem adding a POP3 email account

It does work fine with pop.

Adding an email account issues [​IMG]

It has a problem with 2 step authentication. What is the domain?
    Is your username the same as email address?

iBawbag, May 14, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, May 14, 2020
  4. Adding an email account issues

Problem adding a POP3 email account

My apologies, got it working but I'd never dream of using it.
    I have to click this

Adding an email account issues [​IMG]

then select either my MS account or my POP account before I can view my emails.

It's horrible, it's like a phone app. Thunderbird for me.

Torquemada, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Adding an email account issues

1. Adding an email account issues - Similar Threads - Adding email account

2. Work email account issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Work email account issue: I am on my personal computer and trying to remove my work account and use my personal microsoft account and I am not able to login to OneDrive and keep getting the attached error message:Request Id: 7c6efb53-6354-4c56-80d8-14c50b4ca900 Correlation Id:...
  3. Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts: Some programs requiring microsoft account signin were not working so I created a local account, signed out and removed my microsoft account. Now when I try to add any microsoft account, I get this error....
  4. Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts

Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts: Some programs requiring microsoft account signin were not working so I created a local account, signed out and removed my microsoft account. Now when I try to add any microsoft account, I get this error....
  5. Adding an Email to my account that is a reserved domain.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding an Email to my account that is a reserved domain.: Hi there,So , to paint the picture: I have an old email I no longer use - still have access to but do not use it - and want to change to my newer email and from there make the newer one my primary email then delete my older email from my account completely. Once I get the...
  6. Adding or changing an account email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding or changing an account email address: I have followed the recommended process for adding an alias email address as a step towards towards changing the email address associated with my Microsoft account from old to new. However, whenever I try to enter my new personal address the response is "You can't add a...
  7. Outlook Email Account issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Email Account issues: Hello; I have an Outlook email account that I use for all my personal issues but since the 20th August I am not receiving any emails. I have plenty of storage space, my password is working and I can access the account but the emails are just not coming in. I am not being able...
  8. trouble adding an email account to outlook

trouble adding an email account to outlook: I'm hitting a wall when I set up another email account on outlook. I go to Add Account in Outlook 2013 and type in a new email account information and it asks for the password that my internet service provides. I only have the WIFI Password. Is that the same thing?...
  9. Adding an email to my account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding an email to my account: I am having a problem adding a Gmail address to my Microsoft account. It tells me that it needs to be updated. I changed the password (only option given) and that does not correct the problem. What do you advise that I should do? Thank You...
  10. Problem adding a POP3 email account

in Browsers and Email
    Problem adding a POP3 email account: I have just upgraded to Windows 10 but the mail tile won't allow me to add my usual POP3 email account. I have entered all details correctly as in Outlook Express, but it won't sync and then gives me an error code. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 15063