Windows 10: Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work

Discus and support Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I recently got my new Surface Pro (5th Gen). I works quite well, except for the email and Calendar. I have an Office subscription but I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PolarBear123_456, May 31, 2019.

1. Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work

Hello.

I recently got my new Surface Pro (5th Gen). I works quite well, except for the email and Calendar. I have an Office subscription but I'd rather use the built in Windows 10 apps as they integrate better.

So I added my email to the Mail app. My email is with this ending: @mailbox.org. It is also linked to my Microsoft account. In the calendar app, I'd like to use the calendar which is supplied with the @mailbox.org. So when I want to add it, this happens (this also happens in the People app):

Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work 4603506b-fd75-4275-ae50-47dfea976398?upload=true.jpg

As you can see, there is no option to add the native @mailbox.org calendar, only some Outlook calendar, which is weird, as I don't have anything to do with Outlook.com. If I add the account via advanced settings, it gives me an error without a tip to proceed etc.

Thanks!

P.S.: or is it just better to forget about these built in apps and use Outlook (Office version) instead?

:)

PolarBear123_456, May 31, 2019

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 31, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 31, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work

1. Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work - Similar Threads - Adding email Calendar

2. MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MSN Email PEOPLE or Contacts: I can open inbox and calendar but when I try to open PEOPLE (Contacts) the window you get the blue with white figure in the middle but it will not open it just fades away. How do I correct this I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Have also uninstalled Windows...
  3. links in email doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    links in email doesn't work: When I try to click on a link in my email this keep coming up https://e.microsoft.com/key-2530502.D.CNvKf.F.K5.-.GMdkY9. What does it mean and why it takes me to the Microsoft main page?...
  4. New email account not added in People. Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    New email account not added in People. Please help: I have a new pc with Win 10, and it came with my MS Outlook email installed. I have added my other email from a local server in my city, and it will NOT show up in "People", so I can add new contacts. I've worked on this 2 days, with no luck. Please tell me what to do. This...
  5. Improving or adding to "People" selection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improving or adding to "People" selection: I want to find out how to improve or add to Photos' facial recognition results - to tell the app which other photos feature the people it has already found and/or to add new people to the "People" category. Its results are already impressive but I have many images which are...
  6. microsoft email and calendar

microsoft email and calendar: can i move an email into calendar by drop and drag? you can in Outlook, but i cant seem to get it to work in new email program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/microsoft-email-and-calendar/72302879-a5d6-4e3c-a99a-06127633bf30
  7. Add an account in Email, calendar, and contacts not working

Add an account in Email, calendar, and contacts not working: I am trying to add my iCloud account to Windows 10's "Email, calendar, and contacts" account list to use my iCloud contacts and info with the People and Calendar apps. When I use my login credentials, it just gives me the status "looking for your settings" and hangs there...
  8. Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People

Considering Using Calendar, Mail and People: Where do Calendar, Mail and People store the data I enter? Is it stored on the cloud?? If so, should I be concerned about privacy?? James 112083
  9. Email and calendar dont work

in Browsers and Email
    Email and calendar dont work: When i press "Add account" nothing happens. How do i get it to work? [img] 71002
  10. Email and calendar will not open

Email and calendar will not open: Hi everyone, Email , calendar and all other apps will not open on my windows 10 . It only started like this yesterday. I’d gratefully appreciat any help here , anybody has ideas or has this happened to anyone else . Thank you again Rod 107955