Windows 10: Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work

Discus and support Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I recently got my new Surface Pro (5th Gen). I works quite well, except for the email and Calendar. I have an Office subscription but I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PolarBear123_456, May 31, 2019.

1. Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work

Hello.

I recently got my new Surface Pro (5th Gen). I works quite well, except for the email and Calendar. I have an Office subscription but I'd rather use the built in Windows 10 apps as they integrate better.

So I added my email to the Mail app. My email is with this ending: @mailbox.org. It is also linked to my Microsoft account. In the calendar app, I'd like to use the calendar which is supplied with the @mailbox.org. So when I want to add it, this happens (this also happens in the People app):

Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work 4603506b-fd75-4275-ae50-47dfea976398?upload=true.jpg

As you can see, there is no option to add the native @mailbox.org calendar, only some Outlook calendar, which is weird, as I don't have anything to do with Outlook.com. If I add the account via advanced settings, it gives me an error without a tip to proceed etc.

Thanks!

P.S.: or is it just better to forget about these built in apps and use Outlook (Office version) instead?

:)

PolarBear123_456, May 31, 2019

2. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 31, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 31, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work

1. Adding an email to Calendar and People doesn't work - Similar Threads - Adding email Calendar

2. Email Login Page Doesn't Display while Adding Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Login Page Doesn't Display while Adding Email: Hi, This is the login page for Yahoo that comes up file in one of my computers, but there is one computer with Win11, that doesn't show this screen, and cause of that I can't add the email to any email client. It doesn't come up on Outlook, not even on Thunderbird. I have...
  3. Email Login Page Doesn't Display while Adding Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Login Page Doesn't Display while Adding Email: Hi, This is the login page for Yahoo that comes up file in one of my computers, but there is one computer with Win11, that doesn't show this screen, and cause of that I can't add the email to any email client. It doesn't come up on Outlook, not even on Thunderbird. I have...
  4. Windows 8.1 - Email, Calendar & People Contacts Not Working - States Password Changed but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 - Email, Calendar & People Contacts Not Working - States Password Changed but...: On my windows 8.1 laptop the following issue occurred suddenly 7 days ago. My desktop outlook email stopped working and my desktop calendar and peoples comes up with a pop-up message stating "Your password has been changed. Please sign in with your new password", I haven't...
  5. Windows 8.1 - Email, Calendar & People Contacts Not Working - States Password Changed but...

Windows 8.1 - Email, Calendar & People Contacts Not Working - States Password Changed but...: On my windows 8.1 laptop the following issue occurred suddenly 7 days ago. My desktop outlook email stopped working and my desktop calendar and peoples comes up with a pop-up message stating "Your password has been changed. Please sign in with your new password", I haven't...
  6. Windows Calendar and People Storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Calendar and People Storage: From my understanding, Windows Calendar does not store my personal events on my local hard drive, but in the cloud. Online for lack of a better term. What would happen if, for some reason, I lost access to the web? Would I be do do out of luck? Is there another way to...
  7. Adding People To Windows 10 Mail From An Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding People To Windows 10 Mail From An Email: I am new to Windows 10 and the new Mail program. I have read all I can find about adding contacts to People from a received email and I am unable to do it. What I have read says to left click on a person/email in the reading pane of an email. When I do that a window opens...
  8. Adding email sender to People app from Mail

Adding email sender to People app from Mail: When I receive an email in Mail app how do I add that person as a contact in the People app. I am fully up to date running Windows 10 Home 1903. I know I can do this by copy paste etc in a manual way but where is the option to left/right click and select add? I have read...
  9. New email account not added in People. Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    New email account not added in People. Please help: I have a new pc with Win 10, and it came with my MS Outlook email installed. I have added my other email from a local server in my city, and it will NOT show up in "People", so I can add new contacts. I've worked on this 2 days, with no luck. Please tell me what to do. This...
  10. Email and calendar dont work

in Browsers and Email
    Email and calendar dont work: When i press "Add account" nothing happens. How do i get it to work? [img] 71002