Windows 10: Adding an Email to my account that is a reserved domain.

Discus and support Adding an Email to my account that is a reserved domain. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there,So , to paint the picture: I have an old email I no longer use - still have access to but do not use it - and want to change to my newer email... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CiaranBooth, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Adding an Email to my account that is a reserved domain.

Hi there,So , to paint the picture: I have an old email I no longer use - still have access to but do not use it - and want to change to my newer email and from there make the newer one my primary email then delete my older email from my account completely. Once I get the option to add a new email to my account or an existing email, I select the "Existing email" option and type in my email, once here an error message pops up saying "This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address." I have removed this email from it's previous account and from my adva

:)

CiaranBooth, Jun 23, 2021
  2. iBawbag Win User

Problem adding a POP3 email account

It does work fine with pop.

Adding an Email to my account that is a reserved domain. [​IMG]

It has a problem with 2 step authentication. What is the domain?
    Is your username the same as email address?

iBawbag, Jun 23, 2021
  3. mlass Win User
    This email is part of reserved domain.

I'm trying to add my daughter to my Windows 10 laptop Users. I get the error, this email is part of a reserved domain. It's my domain name, set up as work, and set up on my laptop as work account (added to Azure too). Now, why can't I add her? I added
    my wife.

What is the reason for Reserved Domain?

mlass, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Adding an Email to my account that is a reserved domain.

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Adding an Email to my account that is a reserved domain.

1. Adding an Email to my account that is a reserved domain. - Similar Threads - Adding Email account

2. Reserved Domain Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reserved Domain Email: I removed my Email address from my Xbox account and replaced it with my son's so that he could keep the Gamer tag, now my Email address is deleted and when I try to access it I get the message that it is part of a "Reserved Domain", who can fix this, I have 25 years of my...
  3. Adding or changing an account email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding or changing an account email address: I have followed the recommended process for adding an alias email address as a step towards towards changing the email address associated with my Microsoft account from old to new. However, whenever I try to enter my new personal address the response is "You can't add a...
  4. This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address." Error

This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address." Error: I built a PC back in July 2018 and I was going to use my normal hotmail account to sign in, but I used a different ones to avoid parental controls. Well, those controls are fixed now and I wanted to use my hotmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as my main email,...
  5. this email is part of a reserved domain issue 2020

this email is part of a reserved domain issue 2020: I clicked "update info" in "settings - accounts - your info" and attempted to add my Microsoft account but keep having the message"this email is part of a reserved domain. please enter a different email address" pop up. what does it mean and how do i get around it to add...
  6. Adding an email account issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding an email account issues: I am attempting to add a sbcglobal.net account to my 360 Outlook Windows10. As instructed I have obtain the yahoo app password and used it when prompted but to no avail. Any detailed help would be helpful...
  7. trouble adding an email account to outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble adding an email account to outlook: I'm hitting a wall when I set up another email account on outlook. I go to Add Account in Outlook 2013 and type in a new email account information and it asks for the password that my internet service provides. I only have the WIFI Password. Is that the same thing?...
  8. Adding an email to my account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding an email to my account: I am having a problem adding a Gmail address to my Microsoft account. It tells me that it needs to be updated. I changed the password (only option given) and that does not correct the problem. What do you advise that I should do? Thank You...
  9. Adding Email to add on domain?

in Browsers and Email
    Adding Email to add on domain?: is it possible to make an email, via cpanel, to an add on domain. I have had a look but cannot see anything obvious. 105077
  10. Problem adding a POP3 email account

in Browsers and Email
    Problem adding a POP3 email account: I have just upgraded to Windows 10 but the mail tile won't allow me to add my usual POP3 email account. I have entered all details correctly as in Outlook Express, but it won't sync and then gives me an error code. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 15063