Windows 10: Adding an incoming email contact on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list

Discus and support Adding an incoming email contact on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,Every post I have read, showing how easy it is to add an incoming email contact, on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list,just doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Darryl Wilcox, May 6, 2021.

1. Adding an incoming email contact on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list

Hi there,Every post I have read, showing how easy it is to add an incoming email contact, on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list,just doesn't work for me.!!!The simple answer is, when I click on the incoming name as advised, first red ring on photo below the resulting box on my system doesn't have the "save" tab shown below 2nd red ring. Everything else is identical except this option ?So I am currently having to add manually, which is a pain.....anyone know why this is missing ?Darryl

:)

Darryl Wilcox, May 6, 2021
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, May 6, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail List Hidden

Adding an incoming email contact on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list [​IMG]

Edwin, May 6, 2021
  4. Adding an incoming email contact on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list

Print People app contacts list backup in Windows 10

For a hard copy back up, I would like to print out a paper copy of the People List (contacts) with the email address of each contact printed alongside. I am unable to find the file at users\user as suggested by other users. I can find a list of names of
    contacts in the Windows 10 Mail app but you have to individually open each contact to see each email address. Any suggestions?

***Original Title: People list in Windows 10***

SamuelMcClure1, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Adding an incoming email contact on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list

1. Adding an incoming email contact on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list - Similar Threads - Adding incoming email

2. Contact Lists in Windows 10 Mail and People?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact Lists in Windows 10 Mail and People?: I've been searching the knowledge base and there hasn't been much since 2017-2018 on this subject. Is it still impossible to create a contact list in Windows Mail and the People App?I was able to create a list on the web when logged into Live and accessing my contacts,...
  3. Contact Lists in Windows 10 Mail and People?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact Lists in Windows 10 Mail and People?: I've been searching the knowledge base and there hasn't been much since 2017-2018 on this subject. Is it still impossible to create a contact list in Windows Mail and the People App?I was able to create a list on the web when logged into Live and accessing my contacts,...
  4. Sort contact list in People app in Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sort contact list in People app in Mail: I want to sort the contact list in People on "Last Name". Whenever I change the options for sort order and display name order, these always return to "First Name" and the order is not changed. I cannot find a way to make it stick.Is there somewhere a hidden setting or...
  5. windows mail 10 adding contacts from email issue

windows mail 10 adding contacts from email issue: Hello, When I started with my current computer I was able to use the Mail app to add contact information from received emails directly into the people app. All I had to do was click on the name and either save it or open contact and it would take me to the people app...
  6. Adding People To Windows 10 Mail From An Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding People To Windows 10 Mail From An Email: I am new to Windows 10 and the new Mail program. I have read all I can find about adding contacts to People from a received email and I am unable to do it. What I have read says to left click on a person/email in the reading pane of an email. When I do that a window opens...
  7. Adding a contact to the people app from Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding a contact to the people app from Windows 10 Mail: I am using Windows 10 Mail. I want to add a contact to the people app from an email. At this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14103/windows-people-app-help, I found the following information: If you're using the Mail app, you can save a contact from an email...
  8. Windows 10 Mail & People - Suggested Contacts

Windows 10 Mail & People - Suggested Contacts: Hello, I imported my Contacts from Windows Live Mail in Windows 7 into People on Windows 10 using a csv file. I got around 30 "Unnamed Contacts" which I deleted, but not sure where they came from. My problem is that when I try to send an email and click on the People button...
  9. contact list to people app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    contact list to people app: New computer with win 10. Set up all my email accounts in windows mail. moved contact list to new computer. How do I connect my contact list into People app so I can use them in email accounta?...
  10. People (contacts list) APP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    People (contacts list) APP: Why am I unable to edit my contacts list? When I click on a name and then click edit, the app seems to freeze up and then the app just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-contacts-list-app/489e52b2-0333-47d5-a9ab-c4b2b0d36bb3