Windows 10: Adding and removing apps in windows 10 ver. 1909, Photos, Share

Discus and support Adding and removing apps in windows 10 ver. 1909, Photos, Share in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am a long time windows user and am currently using Windows 10, ver. 1909. I endeavor to add or subtract apps from the Windows Photos, share module... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cjault, May 23, 2020.

1. cjault Win User

Adding and removing apps in windows 10 ver. 1909, Photos, Share

I am a long time windows user and am currently using Windows 10, ver. 1909. I endeavor to add or subtract apps from the Windows Photos, share module (see attached screen shot image). Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Adding and removing apps in windows 10 ver. 1909, Photos, Share [​IMG]

:)

cjault, May 23, 2020

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 23, 2020
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    How to make shared photo directory visible in PICTURES app in WindowsMoblie 10?

Hello Piotr,

Shared photos from OneDrive can only be viewed by the owner of the photos on the Photos app. The person you shared it with can only view or edit it on OneDrive. We would recommend that you send a suggestion in
    Feedback Hub app to make this feature available on Windows 10 Mobile.

To send a suggestion, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, May 23, 2020
  4. SueSpeier Win User

removing photos out of Windows 10 Photo app?

Yikes, Anthony,

I'm not savvy to computer language. I do not understand your directions and I'm fearful of taking steps I don't understand.

Question 1. Basically, I've been trying to share photos from Windows 10 Photo App per email attachment.

I select the photo I want to share, Click on Share.

A blue window opens and I choose to share by Mail.

It instructs me to choose the email account I want to use, but there are no email accounts listed.

I regularly use Gmail.

How do I get my gmail account to come up as a choice?

Question 2.

Why doesn't Windows 10 Photo App show up in the File Explorer list?

Or, how to I move it into File Explorer??

Thank You in advance,

Sue Speier

SueSpeier, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Adding and removing apps in windows 10 ver. 1909, Photos, Share - Similar Threads - Adding removing apps

2. sharing problem with windows 10 ver 1909 [build 18363.1256] updated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sharing problem with windows 10 ver 1909 [build 18363.1256] updated: I am having a peculiar problem on my wife's computer. I am trying to set up sharing with our home network. I set up user/name/documents to be shared using advanced sharing and set to everybody read/write. This share works as expected - I can access files on her computer and...
  3. sharing problem with windows 10 ver 1909 [build 18363.1256] updated

in Windows 10 Support
    sharing problem with windows 10 ver 1909 [build 18363.1256] updated: I am having a peculiar problem on my wife's computer. I am trying to set up sharing with our home network. I set up user/name/documents to be shared using advanced sharing and set to everybody read/write. This share works as expected - I can access files on her computer and...
  4. Window 10 Ver 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Ver 1909: I have three PC`s, one running Win 10, 1803 and the others 1903 I do not have the option in Settings/Update to upgrade to 1909 but instead to 2004 I would rather wait until any bugs are ironed out before that leap I cant locate any URL where I can download the Upgrade...
  5. can't add or remove any features in windows 10 ver 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't add or remove any features in windows 10 ver 1909: Hi, My windows 10 version 1909 OS Build 18363.836 installed on LENOVO ideaPad. I can't install .NET Framework 3.5 by add this feature in control panel apps & features and other features also. The pop-up error is " An error has occurred. Not all of the features were...
  6. network in Windows 10 ver. 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network in Windows 10 ver. 1909: Computers are missing on network in Windows 10 ver. 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-in-windows-10-ver-1909/8a18b460-4e65-4efe-baa2-b78465e7c4d3
  7. "Photos" app for windows 10 ver. 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Photos" app for windows 10 ver. 1903: How can I change the app default from 'crop & rotate' to 'Filters' and the 'save copy' to 'save". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-for-windows-10-ver-1903/2400b999-0bf1-44d1-baeb-ba7a77b2ff52
  8. Adding apps to windows 10 photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding apps to windows 10 photos: Is there some registry hack or third party program that will allow me to add other apps/programs to the share option in windows 10 photos? I installed windows 10 to a new SSD and since then windows mail app will not work for me. I have started to use mailbird and enjoy it....
  9. Adding apps to windows 10 photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding apps to windows 10 photos: Is there some registry hack or third party program that will allow me to add other apps/programs to the share option in windows 10 photos? I installed windows 10 to a new SSD and since then windows mail app will not work for me. I have started to use mailbird and enjoy it....
  10. Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app: I recently edited a photo on Windows 10 Photos app on my home computer and pressed the save button. Before I could react the image was automatically shared something I did not wish to do. I saw from the drop down window that 1 photo had been shared but I have no idea where or...