Windows 10: Adding another PC

Discus and support Adding another PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Now I have 4 kids at home, one of them doesn't have powerpoint on their laptop. Can my subscription cover another laptop? Penny.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PennyBienz, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Adding another PC

Now I have 4 kids at home, one of them doesn't have powerpoint on their laptop.

Can my subscription cover another laptop?

Penny.

:)

PennyBienz, Mar 23, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 23, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Adding another PC

Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

Thema:

Adding another PC

1. Adding another PC - Similar Threads - Adding another

2. Adding another Volume to Install.wim File using DISM Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adding another Volume to Install.wim File using DISM Tool: HiI am using the DISM tool to create an install.wim file for my C: I also have another volume called D: as my drive is partitioned. How do I add both volumes to the install.wim file. I have tried created the .WIM file for C: then using append-image to add my D: volume to the...
  3. Added another SSD, now Windows 10 won't boot! SOLVED

Added another SSD, now Windows 10 won't boot! SOLVED: I have a PC with a Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H V2-CF motherboard and a KINGSTON SA400S37240G SSD in one of the SATA slots. I was running out of space so added another SSD, a brand new goodram PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2 2280 px600 in the M.2 slot. As far as I know all the components are...
  4. Added another SSD, now Windows 10 won't boot!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added another SSD, now Windows 10 won't boot!: I have a PC with a Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H V2-CF motherboard and a KINGSTON SA400S37240G SSD in one of the SATA slots. I was running out of space so added another SSD, a brand new goodram PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2 2280 px600 in the M.2 slot. As far as I know all the components are...
  5. Added another SSD, now Windows 10 won't boot!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Added another SSD, now Windows 10 won't boot!: I have a PC with a Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H V2-CF motherboard and a KINGSTON SA400S37240G SSD in one of the SATA slots. I was running out of space so added another SSD, a brand new goodram PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2 2280 px600 in the M.2 slot. As far as I know all the components are...
  6. Added another SSD, now Windows 10 won't boot!

7. can no longer log in to first account after another account added on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can no longer log in to first account after another account added on Windows 11: After succesfully adding my MS account to my wife's Windows 11 laptop she can no longer log in to her account and gets a messsage "That Microsoft account doesn’t exit. Enter a different account or get a new one." So she tried to create an account using the email address she...
  8. can no longer log in to first account after another account added on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can no longer log in to first account after another account added on Windows 11: After succesfully adding my MS account to my wife's Windows 11 laptop she can no longer log in to her account and gets a messsage "That Microsoft account doesn’t exit. Enter a different account or get a new one." So she tried to create an account using the email address she...
  9. Adding a pre-existing .ZIP file to another .ZIP file without fully extracting the existing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding a pre-existing .ZIP file to another .ZIP file without fully extracting the existing...: Whenever I try to add an existing .ZIP as a single new content file to a new .ZIP Windows 10 acts like its insists on treating the existing .ZIP a a folder; fully extracting the existing .ZIP and individually adding each member of that .ZIP instead of adding just that one...
  10. Adding a pre-existing .ZIP file to another .ZIP file without fully extracting the existing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a pre-existing .ZIP file to another .ZIP file without fully extracting the existing...: Whenever I try to add an existing .ZIP as a single new content file to a new .ZIP Windows 10 acts like its insists on treating the existing .ZIP a a folder; fully extracting the existing .ZIP and individually adding each member of that .ZIP instead of adding just that one...