Windows 10: Adding Application Using Microsoft Deployment Kit

Discus and support Adding Application Using Microsoft Deployment Kit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing problem in adding the application in win 10 deployment process through MDT. While adding up the application there is command line. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chhabi Mc, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Chhabi Mc Win User

Adding Application Using Microsoft Deployment Kit

Hi,

I am facing problem in adding the application in win 10 deployment process through MDT. While adding up the application there is command line. How do i know the commands for various application such as adobe reader, MS office.

Thanks

:)

Chhabi Mc, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Jericho Lap, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Just released: Windows 10 Application Deployment tool

Source: Just released: Windows 10 Application Deployment tool | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft to open up about its Cortana Skills Kit at Build

Read more: Microsoft to open up about its Cortana Skills Kit at Build | ZDNet

Brink, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Adding Application Using Microsoft Deployment Kit - Similar Threads - Adding Application Using

2. Deploying application crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deploying application crash.: In the Event Log:Application: xxx.exeFramework Version: 0.0.0.0Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x0000000000df7bf3Faulting process id: 0x1e60Faulting application start time: 0x01d82e8d9c60d092Faulting application path: : C:\Program Files x86\WeRobotics Cognition...
  3. Deploying application crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deploying application crash.: In the Event Log:Application: xxx.exeFramework Version: 0.0.0.0Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x0000000000df7bf3Faulting process id: 0x1e60Faulting application start time: 0x01d82e8d9c60d092Faulting application path: : C:\Program Files x86\WeRobotics Cognition...
  4. Deploying application crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server: I am trying to deploy a standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server. When I try to do that, we are able to create artifacts, but the MS Deploy we are not able to run because as per the syntax, MS Deploy is looking for a .csproj file, and we are using Vue...
  6. how to take backup of Assessment and Deployment Kit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to take backup of Assessment and Deployment Kit: I downloaded adkwinsetup.exe and adksetup.exe from ms website.The setup after successful installations are approximately 6 GB.I want to know how can I take a backup of these. Is there an elegant way or just copying the files and folders fromC:\Program Files x86\Windows...
  7. Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit: Is it safe to remove this app, it takes up over 3gb and I need to free up space on my operating disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-assessment-and-deployment-kit/d1dfabb6-bddf-4b91-a45a-9755e9e61721
  8. AutoPilot Deploying Application Error 0x800b0100

AutoPilot Deploying Application Error 0x800b0100: "No Signature was present in the subject" That is the error I am receiving when trying deploy apps to my windows devices. I am using both Intertwine and MSI Files, and currently neither are working. how is everyone else deploying applications to laptops managed in...
  9. Deploy the Microsoft Photo application

Deploy the Microsoft Photo application: Hello, We want to deploy the Microsoft Photo application on many Windows computers using SCCM or GPO. How can we recover the sources? What is the command line to install the product and choose the default application in the settings menu. Thanks for your help cdt Vincent...
  10. Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit for Windows 10 Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit for Windows 10 Technical Preview: OK I know this is a couple of weeks old but may be of interest to folks who haven't seen it yet. Microsoft Releases Tools to Deploy Windows 10 Technical Preview A good measuring stick for Microsoft's confidence in the development cycle of a pending operating system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft deployment kit adding of applications

2. Adding Applications to select at deployment in the Windows Deployment Tool kit

3. Application deployment kit