Windows 10: adding apps to computer monitor

Discus and support adding apps to computer monitor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i install new app icons to desktop monitor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lawrence Hamblen, Jan 25, 2023.

1. adding apps to computer monitor

how do i install new app icons to desktop monitor?

:)

Lawrence Hamblen, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Windows 10 External Monitor only :: How to set Portrait orientation?

Thanks Elise,

I found more links which suggest

1. turn one of the monitor
    2. feedback to Microsoft
    Using Steps Recorder on Two monitors. (microsoft.com)

How to limit Problem Steps Recorder to single - Microsoft Community

I need assistance on both suggestions; how to

1. turn off laptop monitor?
    2. locate feedback hub on Cortana?
    My workaround is to use PowerPoint Screen Recorder but this need additional screen capture.

The reason for Screen Recorder is Windows 10 Mouse Cursor for Office Menu item disappear when select Screen Capture App. It is cumbersome to show Tech Support what is selected on Office App on captured screen...

Thanks Ahead!

panes-rubrics.0l_icloud.com, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Sasqui Win User

adding apps to computer monitor

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

adding apps to computer monitor

1. adding apps to computer monitor - Similar Threads - adding apps computer

2. adding third monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  3. adding apps to computer monitor

adding apps to computer monitor: how do i install new app icons to desktop monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-apps-to-computer-monitor/48e36f7d-d8e5-4c1e-a11f-406d00f699ba
  4. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  5. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  6. Added third monitor

7. adding a monitor

adding a monitor: I just got a refurbished Dell Inspiron. When I set it up like my old Dell, everything went well. I use a remote monitor and when I turned the computer for the first time, the extra monitor went on perfectly. Now, when I just turned my computer on, the monitor screen is black....
  8. Adding a Monitor

Adding a Monitor: My Windows 10 laptop used to detect my Acer P168H monitor but, after recent driver upgrades, no longer does. Any tips/suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-monitor/22b35cc6-cd4a-4afc-a636-b8125d6aa5cf
  9. adding a monitor

adding a monitor: I have Asus monitor that I've been using for 2 years I got a small dell monitor and for some reason I can connect them one always says no signal or no output I'm using a VGA its work perfectly if I use it by its self but once I plug the Asus to the dell it says no signal...
  10. Adding apps to my computer

Adding apps to my computer: I bought a 2 in 1 computer\tablet and want to add some additional apps. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-apps-to-my-computer/40c32958-cfb1-4da2-891e-76c3fe632e57