Windows 10: Adding apps to my computer

Discus and support Adding apps to my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a 2 in 1 computer\tablet and want to add some additional apps. Is this possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnWheeler5, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Adding apps to my computer

I bought a 2 in 1 computer\tablet and want to add some additional apps. Is this possible?

:)

JohnWheeler5, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Adding apps to my  computer :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Adding apps to my computer

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Adding apps to my computer

1. Adding apps to my computer - Similar Threads - Adding apps computer

2. Help with adding a computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with adding a computer: I paid about $150 last June to give my teacher access to Microsoft on a laptop for summer training. Now we need it on his PC classroom computer. Can we add it to a second computer or get a discount to add it? Order Number: 7842306336Date purchased: June 18, 2022...
  3. Help with adding a computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with adding a computer: I paid about $150 last June to give my teacher access to Microsoft on a laptop for summer training. Now we need it on his PC classroom computer. Can we add it to a second computer or get a discount to add it? Order Number: 7842306336Date purchased: June 18, 2022...
  4. Help with adding a computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. adding apps to computer monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding apps to computer monitor: how do i install new app icons to desktop monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-apps-to-computer-monitor/48e36f7d-d8e5-4c1e-a11f-406d00f699ba
  6. adding apps to computer monitor

adding apps to computer monitor: how do i install new app icons to desktop monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-apps-to-computer-monitor/48e36f7d-d8e5-4c1e-a11f-406d00f699ba
  7. Adding apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding apps: I want to add banking apps to my laptop. The Microsoft Store did not have these. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-apps/d514e1f0-4265-4117-aaaa-24baca83d6bd
  8. Adding Netflix app to my childs account

Adding Netflix app to my childs account: Hi, I am trying to set up parental controls on my PC and I have locked down any apps for over 7's. My 2 boys (aged 5 and 2) have their own profiles on Netflix which only allow them to watch kids programs. How can I add this app onto my list of approved apps? Where is...
  9. Adding apps.

Adding apps.: How do I add an app and where do I get it? I'm looking for 'Zelle' - a banking app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_finance/adding-apps/433d3f85-f3ed-49b0-abca-fc6337c17a51
  10. adding memory to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    adding memory to computer: i currently have 4x4gb ddr3 corsair dominator platinum with this number CMD16GX3M4A1866C9 and i want to buy 2x8gb ddr3 corsair dominator platinum with this number CMD16GX3M2A1866C9 do they by any chance work together ? 40233