Windows 10: Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

Discus and support Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In my windows 10 notification and action center settings app senders list I don't see mail among the list. How can I add it to the notification list to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VanitasLover, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

In my windows 10 notification and action center settings app senders list I don't see mail among the list. How can I add it to the notification list to get email notifications in my action center.

:)

VanitasLover, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Mcd73165 Win User

Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

I 'd like to know if an app or program can be added to the Get notifications from these senders list. I've searched without finding any results. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1803. Thanks in advance for any replies.
    Mark

Mcd73165, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User
    Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

Whether or not an application appears in the Get notifications from these senders list is a function of that application. A user cannot change that.

Denis

Try3, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Cracknuck Win User

Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications from these senders section

How do I remove "not disable" an sender/app from the notifications & actions window

Listed under "Get notifications from these senders"

I could not find where the app/sender is in the programs and features or the program files or (x84)

The app managed to get stuck between my Skype app and the storage settings

It is junky app that I managed to pick up from a junky website

Cracknuck, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

1. Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list - Similar Threads - Adding Apps Notification

2. Notifications from apps and other senders - Remove from list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications from apps and other senders - Remove from list: Hello. Last night I somehow stumbled upon a website not by choice that appeared to have a bunch of Norton anti-virus messages even though I don't have that software installed on my Windows 11 laptop. A lot of notifications were popping up in the bottom right corner of my...
  3. Notifications from apps and other senders - Remove from list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications from apps and other senders - Remove from list: Hello. Last night I somehow stumbled upon a website not by choice that appeared to have a bunch of Norton anti-virus messages even though I don't have that software installed on my Windows 11 laptop. A lot of notifications were popping up in the bottom right corner of my...
  4. Adding an app to the app share list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding an app to the app share list: How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or any other app, be added to the app share list? It's frustrating when you have an app capable but can't use it, because you can't find it in the "app share list". So, the question remains. How can an app such as "Mood Messenger", or...
  5. App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders": I accidentally click "turn off all notifications for *", e.g. Stretchly, and now it's not reversible. I can't find that app in notification settings. Is it possible to modify registry to get it back? Or any other workarounds?...
  6. App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders"

App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders": I accidentally click "turn off all notifications for *", e.g. Stretchly, and now it's not reversible. I can't find that app in notification settings. Is it possible to modify registry to get it back? Or any other workarounds?...
  7. Turn off notification Sound for app not listed under "Get Notification from these Senders"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off notification Sound for app not listed under "Get Notification from these Senders": All the "how-to"s all mention about where to change the setting, but they never mention about Changing The Notification for the App not listed under the setting. Can anybody tell me how to turn off the notification sound for ONE specific program? Thanks...
  8. Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list: I 'd like to know if an app or program can be added to the Get notifications from these senders list. I've searched without finding any results. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1803. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 122776
  9. Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

in Windows 10 Support
    Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list: I 'd like to know if an app or program can be added to the Get notifications from these senders list. I've searched without finding any results. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1803. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 122776
  10. Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...: How do I remove "not disable" an sender/app from the notifications & actions window Listed under "Get notifications from these senders" I could not find where the app/sender is in the programs and features or the program files or (x84) The app managed to get stuck...