Windows 10: Adding apps to windows 10 photos

Discus and support Adding apps to windows 10 photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there some registry hack or third party program that will allow me to add other apps/programs to the share option in windows 10 photos? I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sea skimmer, May 28, 2019.

1. Adding apps to windows 10 photos

Is there some registry hack or third party program that will allow me to add other apps/programs to the share option in windows 10 photos? I installed windows 10 to a new SSD and since then windows mail app will not work for me. I have started to use mailbird and enjoy it.

So can i add mailbird to windows 10 photos? in any way possible?

:)

sea skimmer, May 28, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 photo app

Hi Ralph & Barbara,

We suggest that you reset Windows Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photo_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of the folder.
    Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, May 28, 2019
  4. Adding apps to windows 10 photos

Windows 10 Photos App

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will assist you in solving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:
    Follow the below steps to update apps from store.

• Open Windows store.
    • Click on the sign in icon next to the search option.
    • Select the option download & update.
    • Click on the check for the updates.

Method 2:
    I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Adding apps to windows 10 photos

1. Adding apps to windows 10 photos - Similar Threads - Adding apps photos

2. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....: Dear friendsI am organising my Dad's funeral.My digital photos are all over the place on the hard drive of my PC and three external drives from previous years. It is a project on my large list of t do's.My teenage son has spent the last few evening going through every single...
  3. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....: Dear friendsI am organising my Dad's funeral.My digital photos are all over the place on the hard drive of my PC and three external drives from previous years. It is a project on my large list of t do's.My teenage son has spent the last few evening going through every single...
  4. Photos added to an album in Windows 10 'Photos' App are no longer visible in the album....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photos app keeps adding a folder

Photos app keeps adding a folder: No matter how many times I remove a folder from Settings >> Sources, the Photos app adds it back every time I restart the program. How can this be solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-keeps-adding-a-folder/9b5ba510-3511-4cd3-93e4-6f9485218cd7
  6. Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie

Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie: Hi, I have question about making movies in Photos app. Is there any possibility to add selected move to many photos? It will be really nice to have....
  7. Adding apps to windows 10 photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding apps to windows 10 photos: Is there some registry hack or third party program that will allow me to add other apps/programs to the share option in windows 10 photos? I installed windows 10 to a new SSD and since then windows mail app will not work for me. I have started to use mailbird and enjoy it....
  8. Adding music in Microsoft Photo App

Adding music in Microsoft Photo App: I am trying to add music file to a single photo using Microsoft Photo App (Windows 10). I read the "how to" and watched videos, but am still clearly missing something. Here's the problem: I adjusted the duration of the picture on storyboard to match the length of the song...
  9. adding picture folders to the Photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adding picture folders to the Photo app: I have a few thousand pictures on my laptop that are in 75 folders under the Pictures folder. I want to copy/move all to the Photos app. and have the individual folders become albums in Photos. How can I accomplish this without loading 75 different folders?...
  10. adding tags to photos in Window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    adding tags to photos in Window 10: How do I add tags to photos in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/adding-tags-to-photos-in-window-10/fb6121d4-4646-4ae0-a58b-8e2a6f403159