Windows 10: Adding apps.

Discus and support Adding apps. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I add an app and where do I get it? I'm looking for 'Zelle' - a banking app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CathyDaniels1, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Adding apps.

How do I add an app and where do I get it? I'm looking for 'Zelle' - a banking app.

:)

CathyDaniels1, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

Adding apps.

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Adding apps.

1. Adding apps. - Similar Threads - Adding apps

2. Can apps and games be added to Microsoft Family Screen Time settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can apps and games be added to Microsoft Family Screen Time settings?: I am trying to add screen time restrictions for all apps/games/programs on my Windows computer but the list is nowhere near comprehensive. Am I able to add programs to the Screen Time section of Microsoft Family, so I can manage their usage?...
  3. Can apps and games be added to Microsoft Family Screen Time settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can apps and games be added to Microsoft Family Screen Time settings?: I am trying to add screen time restrictions for all apps/games/programs on my Windows computer but the list is nowhere near comprehensive. Am I able to add programs to the Screen Time section of Microsoft Family, so I can manage their usage?...
  4. Is there an app that searches your computer to find all exe files so they can be added to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an app that searches your computer to find all exe files so they can be added to...: I have a laptop with a discrete gpu and I want it default for every application instead of intel graphics. I cannot be bothered to set it for every windows process and app by hand and need way to set it as default or for every app. I have tried regedit for the default gpu but...
  5. Is there an app that searches your computer to find all exe files so they can be added to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there an app that searches your computer to find all exe files so they can be added to...: I have a laptop with a discrete gpu and I want it default for every application instead of intel graphics. I cannot be bothered to set it for every windows process and app by hand and need way to set it as default or for every app. I have tried regedit for the default gpu but...
  6. Is there an app that searches your computer to find all exe files so they can be added to...

7. Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?: Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-spider-solitaire-in-games-app-show-ad/ff4961fc-42cf-422f-a213-c46c1efe18a0
  8. Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?

Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium?: Why does spider solitaire in Games app show ad when I paid for premium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-spider-solitaire-in-games-app-show-ad/ff4961fc-42cf-422f-a213-c46c1efe18a0
  9. How can I make the sign-in window for in-app purchases and adding new accounts in settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make the sign-in window for in-app purchases and adding new accounts in settings...: I first noticed this issue about a week ago when I tried to get Dolby Atmos for headphones in the Dolby Access app from the Microsoft store. Whether I clicked "Buy" or "Start trial", a little gray, white, or blue window appeared for a fraction of a second and the immediately...
  10. How can I make the sign-in window for in-app purchases and adding new accounts in settings...

How can I make the sign-in window for in-app purchases and adding new accounts in settings...: I first noticed this issue about a week ago when I tried to get Dolby Atmos for headphones in the Dolby Access app from the Microsoft store. Whether I clicked "Buy" or "Start trial", a little gray, white, or blue window appeared for a fraction of a second and the immediately...