Windows 10: Adding audio problems with Video editor in Photos

Discus and support Adding audio problems with Video editor in Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes after I add custom audio when I return to my project I can no longer hear the original voice in the video - it has been completely replaced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 606944, Apr 22, 2020.

1. 606944 Win User

Adding audio problems with Video editor in Photos

Sometimes after I add custom audio when I return to my project I can no longer hear the original voice in the video - it has been completely replaced by the custom audio. What I want is the custom sounds that I add to be background music. It has worked on one video music from same files but then doesn't in the next one I do. Please advise. Thank you

:)

606944, Apr 22, 2020
  2. PBhowmik Win User

photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Adding audio problems with Video editor in Photos

Video editor gone from Photos

Hi Sam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the missing feature on Photos app. I appreciate your effort in trying to fix the issue.

1. May I know on which device the issue persists?
    2. Which version of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to provide
    the details.

However, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to fix.

Method 1

Update Photos app

Refer the article Check updates for apps and games from Microsoft Store
    for the steps.

Method 2

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and follow the steps.

You may also refer the suggestions from Riley
    Lynn Nairn dated on May 7, 2018
    regarding the issue with the missing Video editor feature.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Adding audio problems with Video editor in Photos

1. Adding audio problems with Video editor in Photos - Similar Threads - Adding audio problems

2. Photo Video Editor ,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  3. Photo app video editor problem

Photo app video editor problem: Hi,I have put together a video compilation and when done, I could not back up the video project or export the video. I had these results:This is very frustrating. Please help. I didn't have these problems with Movie Maker....
  4. Photo app video editor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app video editor problem: Hi,I have put together a video compilation and when done, I could not back up the video project or export the video. I had these results:This is very frustrating. Please help. I didn't have these problems with Movie Maker....
  5. Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos: When I upload a custom audio file, I can play it and it works fine but I cannot move the handles on the timeline. I can't change the starting or ending time of the audio. I tried both .mp3 and .wav files, and they both won't work. I have tried restarting my device and...
  6. Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos

Custom Audio issues in Video Editor/Photos: When I upload a custom audio file, I can play it and it works fine but I cannot move the handles on the timeline. I can't change the starting or ending time of the audio. I tried both .mp3 and .wav files, and they both won't work. I have tried restarting my device and...
  7. photos and video editor

photos and video editor: Greetings: Did an update to 20H2, and bloatware run, now photos and video editor are no longer found. Any suggestions. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-and-video-editor/4725fd17-febb-4786-99a1-55072ebcd0cf
  8. Photos Video Editor...

Photos Video Editor...: Hey, I am a YT and I have was editing a video in Photos when I noticed that the background music applies it to all the videos in the story board, can this be changed because I am not enjoying all the services in Windows 10 because of these questions which go unanswered...
  9. Problems saving video in Microsoft Photos Video Editor.

Problems saving video in Microsoft Photos Video Editor.: I edited a zoom meeting and then selected "finish video" and "export". After spending time "exporting", I got an error message saying the video could not be saved because the file is in use. Error code: 0x80070020. I tried this multiple times and see no other way to save my...
  10. Video Photo Editor Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video Photo Editor Problem: I cannot import videos from a Nikon D3500 Camera and it is coming up with the error code 0x8007001f. How do I fix this and get my videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-photo-editor-problem/f869e93c-c269-4bc6-b6b0-5aa569fdea98

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Photos no sound

2. windows photos video editor no sound