Windows 10: ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY

Discus and support ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to add the Kaspersky root certificate to the Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird certificate storage. When I press export it asks me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by julie900, Nov 24, 2021.

1. julie900 Win User

ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY

Hello I am trying to add the Kaspersky root certificate to the Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird certificate storage. When I press export it asks me to specify the file name I want to export in the wizzard. What do I put as the file name. I have asked various websites and I have been instructed to contact Microsoft.Can anyone please help me? I am a bit of a thicko wen it comes to things like this and the file name I thought would be obvious doesn't work.Thank You

:)

julie900, Nov 24, 2021
  2. JamesD Win User

EFS adding a certificate

Afternoon everyone,

I've removed the incorrect certificate on some files and i'm trying to add the correct certificate
    ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY [​IMG]

I've attached the sequence i'm following - if someone could explain why i'm getting the error message "To add users to this file you must have access to the file and Write or Modify permission for it"

Many Thanks
    Version : 10.0.19043
    Caption : Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

JamesD, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Glad you got it sorted.

As soon as a patch is available for the second problem, I or someone will post it. There is a fix for the second problem available now, but thus far it involves manually removing it. Have a look at this article if you want to give it a try.

Second Dell Root Certificate Problem Discovered; How To Check For And Remove eDellRoot And DSDTestProvider Security Risks

Borg 386, Nov 24, 2021
  4. kysbie Win User

Adding a Security Certificate to 6300?

My email provider now requires I have a Globalsign security certificate installed to access my POP email over SSL. (I previously had no problems when it allowed non-SSL connections.)

My 6300 comes with a pre-installed list of such certificates but doesn't include Globalsign. The Security certificate menu options don't appear to have a facility to install additional certificates. I tried uploading one (a .cer file) to the phone and opening
    it but just get a "File format not supported" error message. The alternate .pem file format gave the same result. Surely there must be some way of adding new certificates?

kysbie, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

1. ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY - Similar Threads - ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY

2. Resources for Manually Adding Comm Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resources for Manually Adding Comm Port: I'm attempting to add a new comm port to my ThinkPad T14s running Win 10 in order to use a USB-serial cable. I've tried to configure resources to the port using many of the basic configurations, but of the ones I've tested I get a code 12 error. Within the resources tab it's...
  3. Resources for Manually Adding Comm Port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resources for Manually Adding Comm Port: I'm attempting to add a new comm port to my ThinkPad T14s running Win 10 in order to use a USB-serial cable. I've tried to configure resources to the port using many of the basic configurations, but of the ones I've tested I get a code 12 error. Within the resources tab it's...
  4. Resources for Manually Adding Comm Port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AD Domain Controllers with Certificate Server role

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AD Domain Controllers with Certificate Server role: Hello all, I have a question I am hoping to find a clear answer to. I am planning to install AD Certificate Server role. I have read opposing views on where to install ADCS. Should I install this on a DC or a separate server altogether? If I add the role to a DC, will it...
  6. AD Domain Controllers with Certificate Server role

AD Domain Controllers with Certificate Server role: Hello all, I have a question I am hoping to find a clear answer to. I am planning to install AD Certificate Server role. I have read opposing views on where to install ADCS. Should I install this on a DC or a separate server altogether? If I add the role to a DC, will it...
  7. ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY: Hello I am trying to add the Kaspersky root certificate to the Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird certificate storage. When I press export it asks me to specify the file name I want to export in the wizzard. What do I put as the file name. I have asked various websites and I have...
  8. ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADDING CERTIFICATES MANUALLY: Hello I am trying to add the Kaspersky root certificate to the Mozilla Firefox or Thunderbird certificate storage. When I press export it asks me to specify the file name I want to export in the wizzard. What do I put as the file name. I have asked various websites and I have...
  9. MMC faults and closes on adding Certificates snap-in

in Windows 10 Customization
    MMC faults and closes on adding Certificates snap-in: I don't know when this happened, certainly didn't have this problem two years ago. Now whenever I launch mmc.exe to add the Certificates snap-in, regardless of which account store, mmc will shortly close down itself. An application error gets registered in Application event...
  10. adding a program manually to startup

adding a program manually to startup: Hi All, my major issue so far with Win10 is that no matter what i do, a program will not start when i login. i am using say the time and I have done everything from changing the compatibility (check the run as admin) to adding a task scheduler job to run when the computer...