Windows 10: adding clock

Discus and support adding clock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I put the time back on the taskbar to the far bottom right? Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaneSherman, Mar 14, 2019.

1. adding clock

How do I put the time back on the taskbar to the far bottom right? Windows 10

:)

JaneSherman, Mar 14, 2019

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Mar 14, 2019
  4. larc919 Win User

adding clock

Can clock font size be changed?

Thanks for the Atomic Alarm Clock suggestion, but I really like T-Clock. It replaces the Windows clock instead of adding another clock and appears in the same place. I can use any font and color and it's free.

adding clock [​IMG]

larc919, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

adding clock

1. adding clock - Similar Threads - adding clock

2. How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain: Attempting to add a virtual windows 2022 server to domain. Receive computername/domain changes message "error occured attempting to join the domain. Netpdodomainjoin status 0x40. Event id 4097 error code 64. test net connection to dc returns true....
  3. How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain: Attempting to add a virtual windows 2022 server to domain. Receive computername/domain changes message "error occured attempting to join the domain. Netpdodomainjoin status 0x40. Event id 4097 error code 64. test net connection to dc returns true....
  4. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  5. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  6. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

7. Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App

Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App: Friends, I am looking to be able to add seconds to the world clocks for the "alarms and clock apps". Not sure if its possible? I know we are able to show the seconds in the SYSTEM clock by using the regedit function, now i would like to be able to have that same functionality...
  8. Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App: Friends, I am looking to be able to add seconds to the world clocks for the "alarms and clock apps". Not sure if its possible? I know we are able to show the seconds in the SYSTEM clock by using the regedit function, now i would like to be able to have that same functionality...
  9. Adding Seconds to "Alarms & Clock" App

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Adding clock to task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding clock to task bar: I follows information listed under settings, but some of the steps did not appear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-clock-to-task-bar/a93a2081-6418-4ae1-b2bb-65a1d233e09a