Windows 10: adding clock

Discus and support adding clock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I put the time back on the taskbar to the far bottom right? Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaneSherman, Mar 14, 2019.

1. adding clock

How do I put the time back on the taskbar to the far bottom right? Windows 10

:)

JaneSherman, Mar 14, 2019

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Mar 14, 2019
  4. larc919 Win User

adding clock

Can clock font size be changed?

Thanks for the Atomic Alarm Clock suggestion, but I really like T-Clock. It replaces the Windows clock instead of adding another clock and appears in the same place. I can use any font and color and it's free.

adding clock [​IMG]

larc919, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

adding clock

1. adding clock - Similar Threads - adding clock

2. User already added to this pc.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User already added to this pc.: I want to add another user with a microsoft account for someone else to my pc. They have had an account before but I removed it for a short while. I now want to add their user back to the pc, but everytime I try i get the message '(email address) has already been added to...
  3. User already added to this pc.

in Windows 10 Support
    User already added to this pc.: I want to add another user with a microsoft account for someone else to my pc. They have had an account before but I removed it for a short while. I now want to add their user back to the pc, but everytime I try i get the message '(email address) has already been added to...
  4. Added a Partition WD EX HDD I can't redo it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Added a Partition WD EX HDD I can't redo it: Hello I am trying to Create a Name for a new Partition on WD (E:) and I have got it wrong*Sad I used MS Shrink to Shrink to half of 931 GBs I had 953835 MBs Available to shrink -- 630615 after shrink 323220 Drive (E:) DISC- 01 615.840 GB I want to Back up all of My Apps...
  5. Added a Partition WD EX HDD I can't redo it

in Windows 10 Support
    Added a Partition WD EX HDD I can't redo it: Hello I am trying to Create a Name for a new Partition on WD (E:) and I have got it wrong*Sad I used MS Shrink to Shrink to half of 931 GBs I had 953835 MBs Available to shrink -- 630615 after shrink 323220 Drive (E:) DISC- 01 615.840 GB I want to Back up all of My Apps...
  6. Added a monitor, display resolution changes when laptop lid closed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Added a monitor, display resolution changes when laptop lid closed.: I just bought a new monitor (LG 27"), and at the moment I have the screens duplicated. Both are showing resolution of 3840 x 2160, and life is wonderful. Occasionally I'd like to close the laptop lid, OR at least go to screen 2 only (neck issues - trying to train...
  7. how would i go about blocking all the unnessasary updates that is adding games and other to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how would i go about blocking all the unnessasary updates that is adding games and other to...: i keep having games and other added to my laptop i didn't ask for nor wanted, i didn't get asked nor alerted. i keep having settings changed after updates and have no less then 4 crashes all originating from your system updates, recent was i had added restore points of...
  8. Excel 2103 adding digits to column

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2103 adding digits to column: Hi guys can I ask for a little advice please I have an excel 2013 spreadsheet formatted as a table I have attached a screenshot to explain better As you can see I have a rows of dates in the header row IE 12th 13th 14th and so on to the left of the yellow column but when I...
  9. Added fluff

in Windows 10 Customization
    Added fluff: Over the years the Windows Operating system has gained, how would I say a lot of fluff as a default. How can I get rid of all of it? That start menu extras, the integration into Ms Office accounts all of it! All I want in a start menu that has nothing but the apps I...
  10. How to prevent Windows 10 from automatically adding keyboard layouts US Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to prevent Windows 10 from automatically adding keyboard layouts US Keyboard: So every time i Remove the US Keyboard layouts windows 10 adds it again even if i remove it and restart the damn think comes back and i cant change to the keyboard layout i want my windows 10 wont let me. So please help me i want English UK With swedish keyboard layout i dont...