Windows 10: adding clock

Discus and support adding clock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I put the time back on the taskbar to the far bottom right? Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaneSherman, Mar 14, 2019 at 1:12 PM.

1. adding clock

How do I put the time back on the taskbar to the far bottom right? Windows 10

:)

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 14, 2019 at 1:15 PM
  3. Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

4. larc919 Win User

adding clock

Can clock font size be changed?

Thanks for the Atomic Alarm Clock suggestion, but I really like T-Clock. It replaces the Windows clock instead of adding another clock and appears in the same place. I can use any font and color and it's free.

adding clock [​IMG]

Thema:

adding clock

1. adding clock - Similar Threads - adding clock

2. after downloading/adding office 365, why do i have 2 excels and 2 words...

in Windows 10 Customization
    after downloading/adding office 365, why do i have 2 excels and 2 words...: so I downloaded/added the free office 365 that came with the purchase of my laptop, and now I believe I actually have a total of two of everything that comes in office 365 in the scroll menu that's in alphabetical order where they can be accessed (i.e. two of ms word, excel,...
  3. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...: As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our personal Microsoft accounts is a big step in the right way, but there’s still plenty of room for improvement. I’d love an...
  4. how to ride of pop up ads on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to ride of pop up ads on windows 10: how to ride of pop up ads on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-ride-of-pop-up-ads-on-windows-10/6d043e2c-1f26-4da6-8edd-d958860e3234
  5. STICKY NOTES APP Missing for singular AD user; Can't Reset/install/uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STICKY NOTES APP Missing for singular AD user; Can't Reset/install/uninstall: I've managed to break sticky notes while attempting to migrate old notes from windows 7 to windows 10. Sticky notes works fine for all users on this computer except one. For this user the program is not available through the windows accessories. If I try to install it...
  6. added new power supply and new motherboard battery. Now shows each hard drive twice!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    added new power supply and new motherboard battery. Now shows each hard drive twice!: I just replaced my power supply and replaced the motherboard battery. I have a Dell XPS435MT. Now the two drives are shown twice as C: E: and D: F:! Anyone know why and how this can be fixed?...
  7. Not Possible to Create Ad Hoc Network for Live Music Applications with Open Sound Control (OSC)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Possible to Create Ad Hoc Network for Live Music Applications with Open Sound Control (OSC): Hi, I just purchased a new machine after my old one began to age and deteriorate to the point of becoming unusable. One feature of my old Windows 8.1 machine I used quite a bit was the creation of an ad hoc network for controlling parameters in Max/MSP (audio processing...
  8. Getting error from windows 10 contol panel Mail icon when adding my email to a profile.

Getting error from windows 10 contol panel Mail icon when adding my email to a profile.: I'm trying to add my email address to Windows 10 control panel Mail (32bit). I'm getting the error message. "The name cannot be resolved. The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list." after populating the name/email address and password fields. The password I'm...
  9. Keyboard keeps adding numbers into text.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard keeps adding numbers into text.: Keyboard keeps adding numbers into text. Appears to only be associated with specific letters. I can get rid of some by backspacing. Also "L" & "W" I can only get using Caps Lock on. Example The quick br6own fox jumps over6 the l9azy8 dog. a b c d e f g h i j k...
  10. Windows 10 File Explorer is slow to launch after adding RAID 1 Mirror

Windows 10 File Explorer is slow to launch after adding RAID 1 Mirror: Hi Symptom ; File Explorer launch delayed by about 20 seconds, icon non responding to clicks, then a bunch of instances of file explorer launch all at once. Possible Fix; I searched the web for a solution and found an article about Windows Search causing the problem....