Windows 10: Adding "Copy/Move To folder" to the left side in Windows 10

Discus and support Adding "Copy/Move To folder" to the left side in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it possible to add "Copy/Move To folder" options to the left side in Windows 10, just like in Windows XP File and Folder Tasks? 120590 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by peter93, Oct 27, 2018.

1. peter93 Win User

Adding "Copy/Move To folder" to the left side in Windows 10

Is it possible to add "Copy/Move To folder" options to the left side in Windows 10, just like in Windows XP File and Folder Tasks?

:)

peter93, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    i need help copying and pasting inside windows 10 app folders and subfolders

Does this help?

How to Get Access to WindowsApps Folder in Windows 10

Sasqui, Oct 29, 2018
  4. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Adding "Copy/Move To folder" to the left side in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adding Copy Move

2. Extra mousebuttons (Left side)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extra mousebuttons (Left side): I've got 2 extra mouse buttons at the left side of my mouse. I wanna assign that buttons to play games. But when i push the first button, the windows menu shows up (Windows key) and when I push the second one, the tab closes. Where can i control this option, if i wanna assign...
  3. Cannot copy or move a folder on a networked computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot copy or move a folder on a networked computer: Something changed on one of the computers on my home network. In File Explorer when I right click a folder on a networked computer the normal popup appears with all the options but almost instantly goes away. I can copy or move a file within the folder normally. To add to the...
  4. Move favorite to left side of new Edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Move favorite to left side of new Edge browser?: Can anyone tell me how to get my favorites to pin on the left side of the new Edge browser? thanks 12475
  5. Left Side Sharing Popout

in Browsers and Email
    Left Side Sharing Popout: Hi all I am new so please be gentle- I would appreciate any help on how to stop the very annoying sharing popout on the left of my screen on a lot of sites I go to. I have seen small grey "close" arrow and do so but it immediately comes back again. I do not use any...
  6. Left Side Cutoff

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Side Cutoff: First time user, today, the left side of my monitor screens are cut off, can't see the icons and same when I use my email. Cant recall doing anything to cause this misbehavior. Any advise be much appreciated. 34802
  7. Move but not copy Music folder into Documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move but not copy Music folder into Documents: When I had Windows 7, I had literally every single thing in My Documents. Every song, every file, every tax record, every picture...literally everything. That way, when I backed up my hard drive, I just plugged in the My Passport Ultra drive, synced it with My Documents, and...
  8. Copy to/Move To

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy to/Move To: Will the Copy To/Move To registry hack for Windows work with Windows 10? Add Copy To / Move To on Windows 7 or Vista Right-Click Menu 20557
  9. Add 'Copy To folder' and 'Move To folder' Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add 'Copy To folder' and 'Move To folder' Context Menu in Windows 10: Shawn quick question for you, I am working on a Windows 7 home machine for a friend. Going to update it later to Win 10 Home. Can I use your "Copy To folder' and 'Move To folder" reg addon's on his Windows 7 home computer, until I update it to 10 ?? 29141
  10. "move to folder" and "copy to folder" drop down menus

in Windows 10 Support
    "move to folder" and "copy to folder" drop down menus: Is there a way to specify the folders that are listed when one clicks on "copy to folder" or "move to folder" in the context menu? Many choices are displayed, but not necessarily the ones I want to access. 101597

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to move folder to left side in my computer