Windows 10: Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

Discus and support Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tutorialguy101, May 9, 2020.

1. Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

:)

Tutorialguy101, May 9, 2020

2. Minecraft crossplay with xbox

Hi Harrison,

To be able to play online or multiplayer on Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer, you may follow the steps below:

1. Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from your Start menu or desktop.
    2. Click Play.
    3. Click the Realms tab.
    4. Click Sign In to Xbox Live to Try. If you've never logged in before, enter your email and password.
    5. Click Let's play!
    6. Click New Realm.
    7. Type a name for your Realm.
    8. Click on a duration of time you'd like your Realm to exist.
    9. Click on a number of users you'd like your Realm to support.
    10. Click the checkbox beside I agree to the terms and conditions.
    11. Click the Create for $XX button. Depending on what you chose in the menu, you might have to pay now for the realm. If you kept the default options, it will let you create a Realm for free for a trial period.
    12. Type your Microsoft account password.
    13. Click Sign in.
    14. Click Get.
    15. Click Add Friend to invite friends from Xbox Live.
    16. Click Done, Let's Play! when you're ready to go.

If the issue persists after following the steps above, you may check out the link below for more information on how to play Minecraft on Windows 10.

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 9, 2020
  3. asdlasdl Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10, Friends tab shows nothing, no realms, no friends, invites do nothing. HELP

Recently my friend invited me to their minecraft realm on windows 10, which I played on no problem, which I go to via the friends tab. Then a few days ago when I go to the friends tab, it shows the whole "You have not become a member of any joinable realms",
    as well as the whole "You have no friends playing minecraft right now", despite they are, and despite the fact that if I go onto my xbox companion thing, and go to my friend's profile and try to join via there, it again doesn't work.

What's going on? My friend said she invited me again but I didn't even get an invite notification or anything, so I don't even know where to look even if I DID get an invite. It's just, weird, why don't my friends show up anymore on the friends tab?

asdlasdl, May 9, 2020
  4. Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

1. Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adding Crossplay friends

2. Cant play minecraft preview crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play minecraft preview crossplay: Im on pc on the xbox app and when i try and play previews with my xbox friends it shows no friends online and when i try and join the world it says you cant join unless your friends. But when i go to add him as a friend in the game it says we are friends....
  3. Cant play minecraft preview crossplay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant play minecraft preview crossplay: Im on pc on the xbox app and when i try and play previews with my xbox friends it shows no friends online and when i try and join the world it says you cant join unless your friends. But when i go to add him as a friend in the game it says we are friends....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition doesnt let me download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition doesnt let me download: I have paid for Minecraft but both on the microsoft store app and website it says that i have to buy the game. I checked if the transaction maybe didnt go through but I have a verification email that it was successful and lost 30 euro from my paysafe...
  5. Friends and minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friends and minecraft: Hi how [Mod Removed - Profanity] do you make a friend? I’m under the impression that you need to be friends in your microsoft account to crossplay minecraft but this freaking site is impossible to navigate. If anoyone else has better info on crossplaying that’d be greatly...
  6. minecraft dungeons not updating new minecraft crossplay

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft dungeons not updating new minecraft crossplay: so i need some help my minecraft dungeons is not updating the new crossplay update and its not avalible in the microsoft store. how do i fix this?...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 crossplay ps4 and oc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 crossplay ps4 and oc: Hello everyone, I purchased minecraft windows 10 version for my Dell laptop because my friends play it on ps4 and I saw about the crossplay ability. However, once I downloaded the game and signed into my Microsoft account on my PC I cannot see or join their world. I went to...
  8. Minecraft crossplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crossplay: Hello my friend my friend got Minecraft Windows 10 and i play on ps4 evry time i try to join him it said unable to connect and when i try to join him it said unable to connect. Can some one help me...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up?: I redeemed Minecraft for Windows 10 with a code a few months or so ago. Worked perfectly fine up until I switched computers just today, now it's not in the Microsoft store anymore? Not sure if I used a different account when downloading it or what. Thanks!...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay Windows 10 und Playstation?: Hi, I'm playing on Windows 10 The Bedrock Edition and I'd like to play with friends on PS4, but I don't know how to add them as friends because they can't log in with XBOX. Does anyone know how I can still play with them now? Thanks in advance. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay...