Windows 10: Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

Discus and support Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tutorialguy101, May 9, 2020.

1. Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

:)

Tutorialguy101, May 9, 2020

2. Minecraft crossplay with xbox

Hi Harrison,

To be able to play online or multiplayer on Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer, you may follow the steps below:

1. Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from your Start menu or desktop.
    2. Click Play.
    3. Click the Realms tab.
    4. Click Sign In to Xbox Live to Try. If you've never logged in before, enter your email and password.
    5. Click Let's play!
    6. Click New Realm.
    7. Type a name for your Realm.
    8. Click on a duration of time you'd like your Realm to exist.
    9. Click on a number of users you'd like your Realm to support.
    10. Click the checkbox beside I agree to the terms and conditions.
    11. Click the Create for $XX button. Depending on what you chose in the menu, you might have to pay now for the realm. If you kept the default options, it will let you create a Realm for free for a trial period.
    12. Type your Microsoft account password.
    13. Click Sign in.
    14. Click Get.
    15. Click Add Friend to invite friends from Xbox Live.
    16. Click Done, Let's Play! when you're ready to go.

If the issue persists after following the steps above, you may check out the link below for more information on how to play Minecraft on Windows 10.

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 9, 2020
  3. asdlasdl Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10, Friends tab shows nothing, no realms, no friends, invites do nothing. HELP

Recently my friend invited me to their minecraft realm on windows 10, which I played on no problem, which I go to via the friends tab. Then a few days ago when I go to the friends tab, it shows the whole "You have not become a member of any joinable realms",
    as well as the whole "You have no friends playing minecraft right now", despite they are, and despite the fact that if I go onto my xbox companion thing, and go to my friend's profile and try to join via there, it again doesn't work.

What's going on? My friend said she invited me again but I didn't even get an invite notification or anything, so I don't even know where to look even if I DID get an invite. It's just, weird, why don't my friends show up anymore on the friends tab?

asdlasdl, May 9, 2020
  4. Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10

1. Adding Crossplay friends doesnt show up for me on minecraft for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adding Crossplay friends

2. Help with Adding Friends to World

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with Adding Friends to World: My son can't add friends to his Minecraft world. It says it's due to security settings. I don't know how to fix to allow him. Please help. Thanks in advance....
  3. Minecraft not showing up in purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not showing up in purchases: I was given a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition awhile ago because i had java edition, i claimed it. but never installed it. now i wanted to play crossplatform with some friends and it says i don't have it. i went back to the old mojang site and it says the code was...
  4. cortana doesnt show about me option

in Cortana
    cortana doesnt show about me option: cortana doesnt show about me ican in notebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-show-about-me-option/0e9de88c-f342-41c9-9c1f-faaf0e28d49e"
  5. Minecraft Windows 10, Friends tab shows nothing, no realms, no friends, invites do nothing....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10, Friends tab shows nothing, no realms, no friends, invites do nothing....: Recently my friend invited me to their minecraft realm on windows 10, which I played on no problem, which I go to via the friends tab. Then a few days ago when I go to the friends tab, it shows the whole "You have not become a member of any joinable realms", as well as the...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crossplay "Unable to connect to world": Hello, A friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox One and I have played Minecraft Bedrock together for a long time (I play on Windows 10). Since a few days we always get the same error "Unable to connect to world". No matter who joins who. Always the same. Does anybody know why...
  7. Minecraft add friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft add friends: Hello my daughter wants to add her real friends as friends on her Minecraft game on Amazon fire. I have gone to Microsoft account but am confused as to where to change it..I'm not very techy......
  8. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...
  9. Minecraft world on Windows 10 isn't showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world on Windows 10 isn't showing up: I was playing Minecraft with my friends, when I decided to shut down my computer. Around 12 hours later, I opened up Minecraft and the world I was playing on didn't show up. Is there anything I can do about this?...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account: I redeemed the free code for Minecraft for Windows 10 on July 31, 2015. It does not show on my account, so I am unable to download it. This is my only Microsoft account. I'm still able to view the code on my Mojang account. Is it possible to get this back? I really have no...