Windows 10: Adding custom text transforms to right click menu

Discus and support Adding custom text transforms to right click menu in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In MacOS I can add my own text transforms, so I can reformat file names quick. For example replace underscores with spaces and capitalise words. Can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/throndar, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Adding custom text transforms to right click menu

In MacOS I can add my own text transforms, so I can reformat file names quick. For example replace underscores with spaces and capitalise words. Can I do this in File Explorer?

submitted by /u/throndar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/throndar, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Brink Win User
    April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Adding custom text transforms to right click menu

April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Adding custom text transforms to right click menu

1. Adding custom text transforms to right click menu - Similar Threads - Adding custom text

2. Right click menu icons overlapping the text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu icons overlapping the text: Hello I'm not sure if this issue occured with latest windows updates. I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26052.1100 ge_release and when I righ click on the desktop or in any folder my icons are overlapping the text when I restart the explorer it fixes it for like 5...
  3. Right click menu icons overlapping the text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click menu icons overlapping the text: Hello I'm not sure if this issue occured with latest windows updates. I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26052.1100 ge_release and when I righ click on the desktop or in any folder my icons are overlapping the text when I restart the explorer it fixes it for like 5...
  4. Custom Icons in Right Click menu.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom Icons in Right Click menu.: [ATTACH] Hello! Is possible to add custom icons to the right click menu options (example screenshot)? Thanks! https://preview.redd.it/qmuv6tpve2l61.png?width=215&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff27929f918cba85ad59deafc6b3aad981d2d1bc submitted by /u/_TopComp_ [link]...
  5. Text right click

Text right click: Hi, I need to know how toedit texts when you right click in desktop... Like edit 'copy' with 'explode' or something like that with regedit idk... If I can't, however, where is the place where Windows 10 saves this scripts? I mean, the scripts with the default texts of...
  6. customize right click

customize right click: I want to add a New .md and new .py file in the right click new list I tried some methods from the web in the regedit but non of them works. submitted by /u/ZER0-00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3aa34/customize_right_click/
  7. Right click text highlight menu color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click text highlight menu color: Hi, With the new windows update, The highlighted box color is grey as you can see in the example below when I hover over "Refresh". Is there a way to change that to blue ? I dont want to change the theme . [ATTACH] Thank you...
  8. Adding a rename script to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding a rename script to right click context menu: Here is the quick explanation. We have an in-house Apache website used for scheduling and other misc. office items . Apache has a feature where you can add a "dot" to the front of any file or folder name and it will not show up to the people accessing the website. But the...
  9. Adding Actions to Right Click Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Actions to Right Click Menu?: I Windows 7 I had additional actions in the Explorer Right Click Menu, such as Edit with Photoshop for image files. I'm fairly sure I added these manually, but I can't remember how. I'm also curious why they have gone. There was a dialog box to enter them as I recall, with...
  10. Weired Text in IE 11 Right click menu

in Browsers and Email
    Weired Text in IE 11 Right click menu: can anyone help me how to remove this weired text in my IE 11 right clikc menu ? when I click on these texts nothing happens.check those three texts in bottom above properties *Sad [img] 44776