Windows 10: Adding Default Music Player

Discus and support Adding Default Music Player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Music Bee, but windows can't seem to find it. So I can't set it as the default. 10536 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BriniaSona, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Adding Default Music Player

I use Music Bee, but windows can't seem to find it. So I can't set it as the default.

:)

BriniaSona, Jul 30, 2015
  2. rajubd Win User

Symbian Music Player suggestions?

Default music player is the best. just hide Ur file or folder by fxplorer then search by Ur nokia default player. hidden file or folder will not added to music player...

rajubd, Jul 30, 2015
  3. How to change songs file download settings on Windows 10?

If you save your audio files to the default Music folder in 'Music', they will be added to your iTunes library.

If you want to set iTunes as your default player, click Start > Settings > System > Default apps

Click the current default app under Music Player

Click iTunes

Andre Da Costa, Jul 30, 2015
  4. snafufux Win User

Adding Default Music Player

It seems that Microsoft wan't you to keep using the default app. Try to check the developer page for the compatibility of the program to Windows 10.

snafufux, Jul 30, 2015
  5. default app looks nice, but I cant drag and drop songs into a playlist. I also tried opening the song that was now playing and still couldnt figure out how to add it to a play list. the Groove program must want me to add songs to a playlist using the albums, or all songs, ting, which is just a pain when you want to find one song out of 1400 and then repeat, instead of just dragging and dropping a source folder and having it done in one go.

BriniaSona, Jul 30, 2015
  6. snafufux Win User
    Try using Windows Media Player instead. It is still on Windows 10, just use search and you will find it. You can set it as default.

snafufux, Jul 30, 2015
  7. roban Win User
    I was able to change mine. I use Daum Potplayer.

roban, Jul 30, 2015
  8. Brit3783 Win User

i cant get any sound coming from anywhere..itunes..youtube playing games..watching movies nothing and i cant figure out why

Brit3783, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Adding Default Music Player - Similar Threads - Adding Default Music

2. Assign Amazon Music as default music player on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assign Amazon Music as default music player on Windows 11: What it says in the title, folks. I've recently switched from 10 to 11 and am trying to assign various apps to my keyboard shortcut keys. I'm trying to assign Amazon Music as my default music player and the settings for the default apps are different on 11 than 10. I can't...
  3. Assign Amazon Music as default music player on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assign Amazon Music as default music player on Windows 11: What it says in the title, folks. I've recently switched from 10 to 11 and am trying to assign various apps to my keyboard shortcut keys. I'm trying to assign Amazon Music as my default music player and the settings for the default apps are different on 11 than 10. I can't...
  4. Media Player not seeing Added Folders of music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player not seeing Added Folders of music: I add the folder as per screen shot Yet I still get this second screen shot - even after restarting Media Player. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-not-seeing-added-folders-of-music/06bdd1f1-3ab5-4ce7-86a9-ed9bf80d323f
  5. Media Player not seeing Added Folders of music

Media Player not seeing Added Folders of music: I add the folder as per screen shot Yet I still get this second screen shot - even after restarting Media Player. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-not-seeing-added-folders-of-music/06bdd1f1-3ab5-4ce7-86a9-ed9bf80d323f
  6. Setting the default program for music player to a directory and .exe for Spotify music to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting the default program for music player to a directory and .exe for Spotify music to...: I have a key on my keyboard that opens music, all the buttons open programs and I like having that. Browser opens firefox, computer opens files, email opens emails, and the music key on my keyboard opens groove music which I do not use. I went into set default music player,...
  7. Default Music Player Constantly Activating

Default Music Player Constantly Activating: Running Microsoft Windows Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.662 on a desktop tower PC. This problem began soon after installing the 20H2 updates. Something in this build is constantly and repeatedly opening the default music application even though no request to play any music...
  8. Can't add Amazon Music as default player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add Amazon Music as default player: I restored my computer to previous date - now some things just aren't working. I want to add Amazon Music as default music player. All that are listed in the pull down are Groove and Window Media player. I have Amazon Music downloaded also but can't get it added to the...
  9. Default Music Player Issues

Default Music Player Issues: Hello! As a Microsoft user, I noticed that all my mp3 files open up with Apple's iTunes software rather than Groove music. I figured it would be an easy fix by just resetting Groove to the default music player, but it turns out that Groove was already the default. That's...
  10. music player.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music player.: Internet Edge forced itself onto my computer after I rejected it. Now I cannot find any of my downloaded music...Can you help me find it? It was stored in my player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-player/b3e561d8-e6b4-4e3c-9b7b-0a363f84ad15"