Windows 10: adding devices wireless and bluetooth

Discus and support adding devices wireless and bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; just purchased dell sff model 790 windows 10pro refurbished. Cannot find bluetooth and cannot add all in one wireless printer nor any bluetooth audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrankQuiles, Jul 20, 2020.

1. adding devices wireless and bluetooth

just purchased dell sff model 790 windows 10pro refurbished. Cannot find bluetooth and cannot add all in one wireless printer nor any bluetooth audio speaker. what can i do?

:)

FrankQuiles, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Iven 77 Win User

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, Jul 20, 2020
  3. HojabrA Win User
    I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Jul 20, 2020
  4. malware Win User

adding devices wireless and bluetooth

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

adding devices wireless and bluetooth

1. adding devices wireless and bluetooth - Similar Threads - adding devices wireless

2. Problem of adding Bluetooth audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem of adding Bluetooth audio device: Problem: No option in shown to allow for adding Bluetooth audio device. Only shows the bellowing “screenshot”For this, every time needs removing pair device and adds device newly....
  3. Difficulty adding Bluetooth devices in Windows 10

Difficulty adding Bluetooth devices in Windows 10: In Windows 10, why am i unable to add my Bose Micro Soundlink speaker to my Bluetooth devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difficulty-adding-bluetooth-devices-in-windows-10/2f211e18-2781-40fd-a145-6d0b48fa2f7b
  4. No Bluetooth or Wireless

No Bluetooth or Wireless: Hello, Just received a Asus desktop with Windows 10 and notice that there is no On/Off toggle for Bluetooth in Settings, and no Bluetooth or Wireless internet boxes in the notifications. Is it possible to download or install these functions, or is there hardware that needs...
  5. Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse: Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop in this case a wireless mouse through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?...
  6. Bluetooth feature adding a device

Bluetooth feature adding a device: I have a new bluetooth headset earbuds and my acer laptop is not connecting with it. please help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-feature-adding-a-device/0c0a4aa2-5c0e-40b3-b055-9567283ced3f
  7. wireless bluetooth device

wireless bluetooth device: hello, while trying to connect my Bluetooth earbuds to my windows 10, It does not appeared in my pc, can you help me to connect my Bluetooth device to windows 10?, how can I connect my earbuds with my pc?...
  8. Added wireless keyboard

Added wireless keyboard: My added wireless keyboard I use with my laptop is typing extra symbols and letters. Language selected for my laptop is English (USA). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/added-wireless-keyboard/a503c982-8eaa-4147-803f-4d834fa8362d
  9. Having problems adding a Bluetooth audio device

Having problems adding a Bluetooth audio device: I keep having an issue with adding my bluetooth headset to my Windows 10 laptop. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/having-problems-adding-a-bluetooth-audio-device/52dd9a11-e9b5-4557-8e45-d59acfd1e6a7
  10. Cannot See Bluetooth device in wireless devices suddenly!

Cannot See Bluetooth device in wireless devices suddenly!: I was using my laptop did a regular windows update but now when i started my laptop i saw that there is no bluetooth option availible in windows devices neither in action center !!! I checked in device manager and i shows mediatek bluetooth adapter and says the device is...