Windows 10: Adding drivers to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media

Discus and support Adding drivers to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I am trying to add drivers to my rescue media for compatibility reasons. Specifically I wish to add some Intel RAID drivers as some of our devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by KabyBlue, Dec 15, 2018.

1. KabyBlue Win User

Adding drivers to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media

I am trying to add drivers to my rescue media for compatibility reasons. Specifically I wish to add some Intel RAID drivers as some of our devices require such a driver. I assumed copying the driver files to the "C:\boot\macrium\drivers\Disk" would allow the creation process to automatically detect the drivers but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I have already referenced this article about the topic and am still having issues...

MReflect has no problem detecting the hardware on my current machine which I am using to create the rescue media but I don't seem to find the ability to add other drivers (that aren't needed for current PC) to the rescue media...

Adding drivers to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media [​IMG]

:)

KabyBlue, Dec 15, 2018
  2. Cliff S Win User

Macrium Reflect /rescue media

Creating rescue media - KnowledgeBase - Macrium Reflect Knowledgebase

Cliff S, Dec 15, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 15, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

Macrium Reflect Free usb rescue media and wifi driver

There is no restriction but it is a bit of a hassle adding drivers to the Macrium Rescue Drive.

cereberus, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Adding drivers to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media - Similar Threads - Adding drivers Macrium

2. Creating rescue media with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Creating rescue media with Macrium Reflect: I just ran Macrium Reflect to build rescue media on a Windows 10 laptop. In Other Tasks -> Create Rescue Media, I selected Windows Boot Menu, checked Add boot menu, and clicked Build. After the operation ended successfully, I looked to see if Macrium had created a new...
  3. Macrium Reflect rescue media questions

Macrium Reflect rescue media questions: So i'm a hobbyist system builder for friends a family and often i'm also their go-to guy for troubleshooting. Now, im using MR Home to do my own system backups but i've yet to make a rescue media (yeah go figure). So the question is 1. Since i'm hobbyist builder. Should i...
  4. Creating rescue media for Macrium Reflect

Creating rescue media for Macrium Reflect: hi, Does Macrium clean USB flash drive before creating rescue media? 114295
  5. Macrium Reflect /rescue media

Macrium Reflect /rescue media: Hi, Do I have to create a new rescue media (USB) for every Windows 10 machines I have, or is the first I created valid for all the others? 112784
  6. Macrium Reflect Rescue Media

Macrium Reflect Rescue Media: Hi, I recently created a rescue media as I wanted to backup Windows 10 Fall creators update. After creating the rescue media to pen drive i backed up the partion of windows drive. What I noticed later that all my internal drives are now are removable or ejectable....
  7. Macrium Reflect Rescue Media

Macrium Reflect Rescue Media: Hi i have a desktop PC with Windows 10 home. i have created the Macrium Reflect rescue media on USB. ( I have used it to restore images and works fine ). i have a Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 Pro, i have created an image of the disc using Macrium Reflect and saved it...
  8. Problems creating a rescue media for Macrium Reflect

Problems creating a rescue media for Macrium Reflect: Hello again, On creating a USB rescue media the following error message popped up: The USB disk contains the maximum number of partitions allowed. Please try a different USB disk or remove partitions. The USB stick I wanted for the rescue media is a 16 GB Lexar and...
  9. Macrium Reflect Free usb rescue media and wifi driver

Macrium Reflect Free usb rescue media and wifi driver: Hi, I'm trying last Macrium Reflect Free 64-bit UEFI version (6.3 build 1835), and it's working great. Only thing I'd like to know, if there are some license restrictions on free version, to the wifi drivers using usb rescue media. When I build the usb rescue media,...
  10. Can't Boot to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media

Can't Boot to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media: I installed Macrium Reflect so that I could create rescue media and disk images. My computer will not boot from the rescue media that I created. The creation seemed to go fine, all the appropriate files seem to be there. The rescue USB shows up in my bios boot list third...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add drivers to macrium boot disk

2. marium reflect wifi dirvers not loading

3. add driver to macrium bootable usb

4. how to add drivers to macrium image,
  5. macrium boot add driver,
  6. macrium reflect add drivers,
  7. drivers macrium,
  8. adding wifi support macrium,
  9. macrium reflect drivers,
  10. add drivers to macrium reflect boot usb