Windows 10: Adding email address to Outlook

Discus and support Adding email address to Outlook in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have been successfully using Outlook in Office 365 for all my email accounts for many years. Suddenly last Wednesday Outlook stopped downloading... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by jg6694, Jun 3, 2019.

1. jg6694 Win User

Adding email address to Outlook

I have been successfully using Outlook in Office 365 for all my email accounts for many years. Suddenly last Wednesday Outlook stopped downloading email from my Hotmail account. I am being told I have to use Windows Hello to sign on to my Hotmail account. My computer does not support Windows Hello. I tried deleting the Hotmail account in Outlook and reinstalling it, but Windows won't let me do that. I can log into the Hotmail account from a browser. My email accounts from other domains are still downloading into Outlook as they always have.

Any suggestions on how to address the problem are appreciated.

Moved from: Office Outlook / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

:)

jg6694, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Alicia J Win User

How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Adding email address to Outlook - Similar Threads - Adding email address

2. What will be email address be in outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What will be email address be in outlook?: My current email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If I change to Outlook, what will my email address be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-be-email-address-be-in-outlook/054b356f-c56e-4ae0-9c39-d86ffa5993ec
  3. Adding Email address to Tablet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding Email address to Tablet.: I have added my outlook email to my tablet but when I try to add my hotmail address it becomes the 'other ' opposite to focused in my Outlook address, which does not contain my actual hotmail emails.. The problem is my actual Hotmail has totally different content as I use...
  4. Adding Email address to Tablet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding Email address to Tablet.: I have added my outlook email to my tablet but when I try to add my hotmail address it becomes the 'other ' opposite to focused in my Outlook address, which does not contain my actual hotmail emails.. The problem is my actual Hotmail has totally different content as I use...
  5. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  6. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  7. Adding a second email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding a second email address: I have my own email and on just one desktop computer, I need to have a second address for husband to receive emails. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-second-email-address/7f05c7c2-31eb-4611-b8cc-a3b6bd886144
  8. Change email address for Outlook?

Change email address for Outlook?: I put my pin in to stop my account from being out of date. I want to change the email address for Outlook, but I'm having trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-email-address-for-outlook/9a0971c4-f8ed-4efc-a988-43e37b13303c
  9. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  10. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding an email address in outlook