Windows 10: Adding email sender to contacts in Windows 10

Discus and support Adding email sender to contacts in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a brand new windows 10 laptop. I'm using the Mail app that came with Windows 10. My email is NOT an outlook account. I can't figure out how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RickMarsden, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Adding email sender to contacts in Windows 10

I have a brand new windows 10 laptop. I'm using the Mail app that came with Windows 10. My email is NOT an outlook account. I can't figure out how to save the sender of an email to my Peoples app without having to manually enter everything. From what I can find from online posts, this has been a problem for many other users for many years. Some posts start by instructing the user to click on the sender's name and select "open contact" from the window, etc etc. My version of Mail does not have the same window pop up and I can't figure out how to do this automatically.

Please help. Has MS fixed this issue?

:)

RickMarsden, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Victek Win User

Adding a safe sender to Outlook

Is that email address in the contacts list?

Victek, Mar 4, 2021
  3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Mar 4, 2021
  4. davidhk Win User

Adding email sender to contacts in Windows 10

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Adding email sender to contacts in Windows 10

1. Adding email sender to contacts in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adding email sender

2. EMAIL CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EMAIL CONTACTS: I HAVE LOST THE LIST OF MY CONTACTS. CAN THE BE RESTORED ON EMAIL CLIENT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contacts/5ab0ded5-b8f7-4598-a785-d1966e13d885
  3. Can't add Senders to Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add Senders to Contacts: Hi,There doesn't appear to be any way other than manually typing of adding Senders to Contacts in the Windows 10 Mail app.Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-senders-to-contacts/6ed15bc1-877c-44df-a1cf-e46edd236c19
  4. Can't add Senders to Contacts

Can't add Senders to Contacts: Hi,There doesn't appear to be any way other than manually typing of adding Senders to Contacts in the Windows 10 Mail app.Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-senders-to-contacts/6ed15bc1-877c-44df-a1cf-e46edd236c19
  5. Adding an incoming email contact on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list

Adding an incoming email contact on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list: Hi there,Every post I have read, showing how easy it is to add an incoming email contact, on Microsoft Mail Windows 10 to my people list,just doesn't work for me.!!!The simple answer is, when I click on the incoming name as advised, first red ring on photo below the resulting...
  6. UNKNOWN email sender

UNKNOWN email sender: Been getting new emails that are junk from.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA InterestRatesExperts confirmation <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>_____________________________________________ From: XXXmy *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <DENNIS *** Email...
  7. windows mail 10 adding contacts from email issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows mail 10 adding contacts from email issue: Hello, When I started with my current computer I was able to use the Mail app to add contact information from received emails directly into the people app. All I had to do was click on the name and either save it or open contact and it would take me to the people app...
  8. Adding BT email account contacts to Windows 10 Mail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding BT email account contacts to Windows 10 Mail account: I have successfully added my bt email account to the windows 10 mail app. However, when I go to people, my contacts are not there. I have tried to import contacts and configure via advanced setup. I have used the email settings provided by BT. incoming server...
  9. Adding a safe sender to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Adding a safe sender to Outlook: I am running the free Outlook and a friend whose mail always came to my inbox had suddenly been starting to be dumped in Junk mail. I have been through all the settings yet cannot get that person added to my list of safe senders - any ideas please greatly appreciated. 149151
  10. Adding email sender to People app from Mail

Adding email sender to People app from Mail: When I receive an email in Mail app how do I add that person as a contact in the People app. I am fully up to date running Windows 10 Home 1903. I know I can do this by copy paste etc in a manual way but where is the option to left/right click and select add? I have read...