Windows 10: Adding English Language Pack

Discus and support Adding English Language Pack in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; With the previous build (10074) I could switch the interface between English and Swedish but although Win 10 tells me that I have switched to English... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AlanWade, May 21, 2015.

1. AlanWade Win User

Adding English Language Pack

With the previous build (10074) I could switch the interface between English and Swedish but although Win 10 tells me that I have switched to English it does not change, it just stays in Swedish.
    Is this a build 10122 thing?

:)

AlanWade, May 21, 2015
  2. JimWynne Win User

Windows 10 Single Language Arabic to English

You can add an English language pack by going to Cortana search and typing "language." Adding the language pack will change most of the interface to English, but there will still be elements of Arabic left. There is no way to change it completely without
    purchasing an English language version.

JimWynne, May 21, 2015
  3. Akela_Aus Win User
    Maps - language files

I added the English UK language pack, and while I no longer get the "speech setting" message, the voice navigation has not voice = there is no voice navigation.

How can I remove the English US Language Pack?

Akela_Aus, May 21, 2015
Thema:

Adding English Language Pack

1. Adding English Language Pack - Similar Threads - Adding English Language

2. English language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language pack: I have upgraded my windows 7 home edition to windows 7 ultimate.The reason for this upgrade was that my windows is in Greek and i wanted the English version. Trying to download the English language pack i keep getting an error message.error code 80070002. Please help......
  3. English language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language pack: I have upgraded my windows 7 home edition to windows 7 ultimate.The reason for this upgrade was that my windows is in Greek and i wanted the English version. Trying to download the English language pack i keep getting an error message.error code 80070002. Please help......
  4. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  5. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English language pack for English voice recognition: Hi There,My PC has only Japanese language pack and I need English one for English voice recognition. Though I tried to install it with my local admin right, I couldn't. I guess Windows Updates should be activated at installing language packs. I need your help to install...
  6. English language pack for English voice recognition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. language pack english united kingdom experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack english united kingdom experience: cant get rid of this pack and it is trying to take over all language option and just did a fresh clean install of the system with usb that is write protected have only gone into windows update and signed into Microsoft account please help cant find a way to get rid of this...
  8. English language pack installation problem

English language pack installation problem: Hi, After I download and install the English language pack from Microsoft Store, my computer's language changed to English. However, after I shut down and restart my computer, it change back to the original language, and in my computer settings, the English language pack...
  9. Adding a Language without Downloading a Language Pack

Adding a Language without Downloading a Language Pack: Recently, I added Japanese language through Settings to my Windows 10 PC in order to be able to write in Japanese. Unfortunately, it also started to download its language pack. I managed to stop it using task manager by stopping Delivery Opimisation process. I was in a...
  10. English Language Pack

English Language Pack: Hi, I am an American currently visiting Mexico. I bought a computer here and am unable to change it from Spanish to English, it does not give me the option. I assumeI need to install an English Language Pack, but I have been unable to find it on the website. I am running...