Windows 10: Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10

Discus and support Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just setting up my email on new computer. Can't seem to locate the + icon in mail to add more folders. I've troubleshooted as per Windows Help titled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kato75, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Kato75 Win User

Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10

Just setting up my email on new computer. Can't seem to locate the + icon in mail to add more folders. I've troubleshooted as per Windows Help titled "How do I add or remove folders in mail for windows 10". Did mail & calender update, turned computer off & on. Still nothing. Any ideas?

:)

Kato75, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Adding folders in mail

Hi,

For instructions on how to add a new folder in the mail app, kindly follow the steps provided under the Create a new folder section in this

article

Feel free to post back should you need any help with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Persistent Difficulty in adding folders to Windows 10 Mail

Hello,

Thank you for the information.

This could be due to app problem or Windows mail settings problem.

Since you've already tried some of the troubleshooting steps, what we can suggest now is try to run

Windows app troubleshooter
    first and check if it will solve the problem.

If Windows app troubleshooter didn't work, try to reset the Windows mail app using the steps below:

• Type Apps & features in the search box and click Enter.
    • Type Windows mail or mail in the search box.
    • Mail and Calendar will appear, click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

Hope it helps. Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adding folders Mail

2. yahoo mail is not adding to windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo mail is not adding to windows mail: hi,yahoo email is not added to Windows mail.I added a Yahoo email account to Windows 11 mail, but when I tried to add a passwordthe page was empty. There was no empty text area to add a password to Windows mail.plz...
  3. yahoo mail is not adding to windows mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail is not adding to windows mail: hi,yahoo email is not added to Windows mail.I added a Yahoo email account to Windows 11 mail, but when I tried to add a passwordthe page was empty. There was no empty text area to add a password to Windows mail.plz...
  4. Folders in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders in Windows 10 Mail: I have set up many folders in my Windows 10 Mail, to keep emails organized. I went to a folder today, and it was empty! There had been many emails in there. I checked my other folders. A few still have contents, but most are totally empty! Is there any way to recover...
  5. Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign

Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign: I have Windows 10 operating system and am using Microsoft Mail. I am wanting to add a folder to save certain messages. I follow directions to add folder and under MORE no plus sign shows. I checked and under Microsoft Store, all updates have been done. Ideas?...
  6. Adding accounts to mail for windows 10

Adding accounts to mail for windows 10: Hi, I tried to add additional mail accounts (Settings>Manage accounts>Add accounts) but the pop-up doesn't show, and hence unable to proceed and add new accounts. Tried uninstalling and re-installing but it still didn't work. Is there another way to add the accounts? Thank...
  7. Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone back. Is this a bug ? 112036
  8. Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone. Is this a bug ? 112036
  9. Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail: When first opening Windows 10 Mail I found that it had imported my 'live mail address and named Folders for My Contacts' - Excellent!!! However when adding another account (TalkTalk) I can find no way to create new Named Folders other than the default ones already there,...
  10. Mail App adding folders

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App adding folders: Can you create folders in the Mail App? Thanks 8315

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail for windows 10 ADDING FOLDERS

2. windows 10 mail addingfolders