Windows 10: adding folders in Windows 10 email

Discus and support adding folders in Windows 10 email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a SurfacePro. I am trying to set up folders in the Mail account and it is not working. I have right clicked and left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shawzy42, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Shawzy42 Win User

adding folders in Windows 10 email

I recently purchased a SurfacePro. I am trying to set up folders in the Mail account and it is not working. I have right clicked and left clicked--have followed instructions but cannot get the + sign to appear beside Folders. I have turned the machine off and I have checked for updates. Nothing works. What now?

I really, REALLY miss Outlook!

:)

Shawzy42, Mar 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Wanted:Automated email program that monitors a folder

Does anyone know of a program that can be setup in Windows XP to monitor a specified folder and email any files that appear in that folder. Even better would be to email the text from within those files - but I think this may be asking too much.

EnglishLion, Mar 3, 2019
  4. adding folders in Windows 10 email

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

adding folders in Windows 10 email

1. adding folders in Windows 10 email - Similar Threads - adding folders email

2. ads in emaIL Inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ads in emaIL Inbox: I have just started receiving ads direct into my Outlook inbox. I do not seem to be able to block them in Outlook. Nor does using the Google browser instead of Edge make any difference. They do not however appear on my Apple devices, which suggests this is a Windows problem....
  3. ads in emaIL Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ads in emaIL Inbox: I have just started receiving ads direct into my Outlook inbox. I do not seem to be able to block them in Outlook. Nor does using the Google browser instead of Edge make any difference. They do not however appear on my Apple devices, which suggests this is a Windows problem....
  4. Adding email sender to contacts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding email sender to contacts in Windows 10: I have a brand new windows 10 laptop. I'm using the Mail app that came with Windows 10. My email is NOT an outlook account. I can't figure out how to save the sender of an email to my Peoples app without having to manually enter everything. From what I can find from online...
  5. Adding university email to the email app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adding university email to the email app on Windows 10: Hey, I’ve managed to add my personal account to the email but when I try to add my uni one it says it doesn’t exist But when I log into the Microsoft store with my school account it does? Any advice? Thanks submitted by /u/Quinndalin66 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 email - deleting folders, deleting emails from folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 email - deleting folders, deleting emails from folders: Windows 10 email has deleted all my folder from my mail. I re-added a number of folder which are all still there but now the emails that have been put in there have been deleted also. It is doing this by itself... Help...
  7. adding a folder in email

adding a folder in email: please can someone tell me how to create a folder in my email account. I can do it in my first email address but do not have the add sign in the second email address. Thanks...
  8. Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10

Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10: Just setting up my email on new computer. Can't seem to locate the + icon in mail to add more folders. I've troubleshooted as per Windows Help titled "How do I add or remove folders in mail for windows 10". Did mail & calender update, turned computer off & on. Still nothing....
  9. Adding email folder

Adding email folder: A new email I added doesn't show the + sign to add more folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/adding-email-folder/e52bcdb8-8555-4bd6-aada-eba91fd6faab
  10. Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail: When first opening Windows 10 Mail I found that it had imported my 'live mail address and named Folders for My Contacts' - Excellent!!! However when adding another account (TalkTalk) I can find no way to create new Named Folders other than the default ones already there,...