Windows 10: Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign

Discus and support Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 operating system and am using Microsoft Mail. I am wanting to add a folder to save certain messages. I follow directions to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarolRogers3, May 8, 2019.

1. Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign

I have Windows 10 operating system and am using Microsoft Mail. I am wanting to add a folder to save certain messages. I follow directions to add folder and under MORE no plus sign shows. I checked and under Microsoft Store, all updates have been done. Ideas?

:)

CarolRogers3, May 8, 2019

2. yahoo mail plus on windows phone

Is email experience any different for yahoo mail plus account holders when compared to regular yahoo mail users? Currently i see that

• there is no push available
    • no server search
    So i was wondering if i sign up for a plus account, will these feautres be available?

AT&T Samsung Focus (Mango)

Windows 7

Dan Gandhi, May 8, 2019
  3. Mail folders

Hi Charmaine,

You may add folders in the Mail app by utilizing the Add folder (+) icon.

In order to do so, please follow these steps:

• Under Folders, click More.
    • A pane will open then across All Folders click on the
      +
      icon.
    • You can name the folder then press Enter.

Please let us know if you encounter any issues with adding a new folder.

Katrina Men, May 8, 2019
  4. Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign

Add Folders in Windows 10 Mail App

Thanks Jesinta for your quick reply. I have set up my POP 3 account in mail and it works perfectly, sending and receiving. If I right click on say the Inbox as you suggest, the only options are "remove from favourites or Pin to Start" Same if I click "more"
    at the bottom of the default folders list, there is no plus sign to add folders and if I

right click any of the default folders I still get remove from favourites or Pin to Start.

As I mentioned before the plus sign is available on my Hotmail & Gmail accounts. Any more ideas please or is this a bug that might be fixed in future updates?

gutbucket39, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign

1. Adding Folders to Mail, no plus sign - Similar Threads - Adding Folders Mail

2. Sign-In Issues... PLUS... G-mail recovery of other e-mail accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In Issues... PLUS... G-mail recovery of other e-mail accounts: Hello Dear MicrosoftI am using Windows 10 and Outlook. Can you help me with...1. Sign-in Issues. I'm in the never ending loop and stuck 2. Cannot get to my other Gmail account I have two or three G-mail accounts. Can ONLY get to one of themI would really appreciate any help...
  3. Sign-In Issues... PLUS... G-mail recovery of other e-mail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-In Issues... PLUS... G-mail recovery of other e-mail accounts: Hello Dear MicrosoftI am using Windows 10 and Outlook. Can you help me with...1. Sign-in Issues. I'm in the never ending loop and stuck 2. Cannot get to my other Gmail account I have two or three G-mail accounts. Can ONLY get to one of themI would really appreciate any help...
  4. Sign-In Issues... PLUS... G-mail recovery of other e-mail accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10

Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10: Just setting up my email on new computer. Can't seem to locate the + icon in mail to add more folders. I've troubleshooted as per Windows Help titled "How do I add or remove folders in mail for windows 10". Did mail & calender update, turned computer off & on. Still nothing....
  6. Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Keeps Losing Added Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone back. Is this a bug ? 112036
  7. Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Keep Losing Added Folder: I add 'sent' folder to my windows mail email account favourites, but it constantly keeps returning back to the list of folders. Near on everytime i open and close emails its gone. Is this a bug ? 112036
  8. Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail: When first opening Windows 10 Mail I found that it had imported my 'live mail address and named Folders for My Contacts' - Excellent!!! However when adding another account (TalkTalk) I can find no way to create new Named Folders other than the default ones already there,...
  9. Mail App adding folders

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App adding folders: Can you create folders in the Mail App? Thanks 8315
  10. Adding Messenger plus to Skype

Adding Messenger plus to Skype: back in the olden days we used WLM with plus to send custom sounds to each other on contacts list it was fun and miss those days however i read that latest SKype on Windows 10 has messenger plus for it? i can not seem to install it correctly is there a legit version of PLUS+...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sign in folders