Windows 10: Adding games to the store

Discus and support Adding games to the store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I made a few games and wanted to post them to the store so my sisters can play them while at college. Does anyone know how I can add games to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZackaryJenkins, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Adding games to the store

I made a few games and wanted to post them to the store so my sisters can play them while at college. Does anyone know how I can add games to the store?

:)

ZackaryJenkins, Dec 28, 2018

2. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Dec 28, 2018
  3. MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Gino Des Win User

Adding games to the store

Cannot buy games or redeem codes in the store

Hi Javier,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent the store from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Adding games to the store

1. Adding games to the store - Similar Threads - Adding games store

2. Ads on Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on Microsoft Games: I paid for a year of ad free solitaire this month. At first the ads were blocked, but they're no longer blocked. I logged off/on hoping that would help, but it didn't. How do I get this fixed?...
  3. Ads on Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads on Microsoft Games: I paid for a year of ad free solitaire this month. At first the ads were blocked, but they're no longer blocked. I logged off/on hoping that would help, but it didn't. How do I get this fixed?...
  4. Microsoft games and ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games and ads: A family member likes to play solitaire and freecell. Is there an option to reduce or eliminate the ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-and-ads/fd9e63a6-2a44-4292-a694-7432d34aad37
  5. Minecoins Not Added to Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins Not Added to Game: Bought the Starter Edition of Minecraft for Windows 10, everything except the 700 Minecoins were added. Googled the issue, no solution worked. Rebooting my laptop didn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't work. Logging out of my account and logging back in...
  6. Adding Windows store to OS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adding Windows store to OS: Hi everyone, I installed Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB on my PC, which does not includ Windows Store, can i add windows store to my OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-windows-store-to-os/0213ebe3-4462-4255-aad5-ee8e1ff11e9c
  7. Video File Unsupported for all Ads in store applications / games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video File Unsupported for all Ads in store applications / games: So I am having this on a laptop that has 1909 build , all games or applications on attempting to play an Ad the loading wheel spins then a gray message (app message not windows error) pops up indicating Video File Unsupported , while honestly I'd appreciate that at any given...
  8. inkball added to the microsoft store?

inkball added to the microsoft store?: I just now thought that since windows 10 tablets, phones, and drawing tablet attachments are now a common practice in the world, it would be nice if inkball made it into the Microsoft store so that new people can enjoy the simple game and returning players can enjoy it yet...
  9. Remove ads on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove ads on games: Yesterday I paid $9.99 to remove your annoying ads. I was playing Minsweeper at the time. Today I started to play my daily card games and on Microsoft collection and Mahjong and Word Games and I still have the annoying ads. Now you are asking me to pay another $14.99 in...
  10. Adding Microsoft Store to the Taskbar

Adding Microsoft Store to the Taskbar: - Windows 10 Pro - 10.0.17134 Build 17134 I tried Option One from this following page: Enable or Disable Pinning Store app to Taskbar in Windows 8 and 10 | Tutorials After restarting my computer, there was still no Microsoft Store on my taskbar. Background Info I noticed...