Windows 10: Adding group to Taskbar

Discus and support Adding group to Taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello maybe wrong section but not sure where else to ask, does Windows 10 support adding a GROUP of apps to TaskBar (example a folder with multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mraamohamed, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Adding group to Taskbar

Hello maybe wrong section but not sure where else to ask, does Windows 10 support adding a GROUP of apps to TaskBar (example a folder with multiple apps in it) like a communications folder with all my communications apps inside rather than have 10 apps all along bottom more organized, like I dare say it here a Mac taskbar.

Thanks

:)

mraamohamed, Nov 1, 2020
  2. navio1973 Win User

Nokia XL adding a group from the contact

suggestion for improve the Xperience

At the noment, when I want add a group to the contact, I do

1. Add another field

2. I select group from the list

3. I have to tap "choose a group"

4. I can select the group from group list

it will be faster that when I do the point 2, the group list appear immediately.

navio1973, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Adding group to Taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Adding group to Taskbar

1. Adding group to Taskbar - Similar Threads - Adding group Taskbar

2. AD Security groups best practice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AD Security groups best practice: So I'm trying to do a bit of cleanup in our org. All folders have individuals in them. I want to switch to security groups. So HR for instance. 2 HR managers have full access. But one user has modify access. So I assume I would create 1 group for full access with the 2...
  3. AD Security groups best practice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AD Security groups best practice: So I'm trying to do a bit of cleanup in our org. All folders have individuals in them. I want to switch to security groups. So HR for instance. 2 HR managers have full access. But one user has modify access. So I assume I would create 1 group for full access with the 2...
  4. Weird taskbar grouping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird taskbar grouping: I am using a multiscreen setup on my surface pro 8 running windows 11.For some reason, the taskbar has started grouping some icons on the surface, where the taskbars on my other screens display "normally" with equal gaps.I find this very distracting and in fact unusable!! Is...
  5. Weird taskbar grouping

Weird taskbar grouping: I am using a multiscreen setup on my surface pro 8 running windows 11.For some reason, the taskbar has started grouping some icons on the surface, where the taskbars on my other screens display "normally" with equal gaps.I find this very distracting and in fact unusable!! Is...
  6. AD Security Groups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AD Security Groups: I need to create a new Security Group in On-Prem ADThis group will be included with domain users members, and i need to exclude domain admin group and service account group members.Can you help me on this ?...
  7. AD Security Groups

AD Security Groups: I need to create a new Security Group in On-Prem ADThis group will be included with domain users members, and i need to exclude domain admin group and service account group members.Can you help me on this ?...
  8. Adding Azure AD group to local group fails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Azure AD group to local group fails: The command below fails with error "there is no such global user or group: AzureAd\*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"net localgroup administrators "AzureAD\*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" /AddI have tried using the SID, no AzureAD, and no domain and...
  9. Group icons on the Windows Taskbar with Taskbar groups

in Windows 10 News
    Group icons on the Windows Taskbar with Taskbar groups: Taskbar groups is a new open source program for Microsoft Windows devices to create groups of icons on the taskbar. The main idea of the program is to bundle multiple shortcuts on the taskbar to save space on it. While that may not be required on large resolution systems, it...
  10. Add icon to taskbar via group policy without removing or adding any programs to taskbar or...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add icon to taskbar via group policy without removing or adding any programs to taskbar or...: Hey there, I am trying to add a program to everyone in my company's taskbar and it seems like the best (only) way to do this is through the "Start Layout" group policy. However, I have two problems. 1. The program (.lnk file) is not pinning at all. I've added the local...