Windows 10: adding icloud mail account

Discus and support adding icloud mail account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I keep getting a message saying my icloud account details are out of date. I click on fix account and enter my current password only to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarbaraRohde, Dec 16, 2018.

1. adding icloud mail account

Hi there,

I keep getting a message saying my icloud account details are out of date. I click on fix account and enter my current password only to have the message come up again.

I went to my apple id page and generated an app specific password for windows 10 mail but can't see where I have to enter it.

Can you help please?

:)

BarbaraRohde, Dec 16, 2018
  2. adambravo Win User

iCloud is there in Mail, but not visible--now what?

Added my iCloud mail account without issues--but it's not visible in the list of accounts. When I try to re-add it, the app says it's already there. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall Mail?

adambravo, Dec 16, 2018
  3. adding iCloud email account to Windows 10 Mail app

Hi Rose,

You may encounter difficulties in adding your iCloud account in the Windows 10 Mail app due to incorrect email configuration settings. Let us analyze some information to get a proper resolution. Please answer the following questions:

• Just to verify, are you receiving any error messages? If so, can you specify the error/s? You can also send us a screenshot.
    • Do you remember enabling two-step verification on your iCloud account? If yes, please turn it off or use the app password to sign in.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 16, 2018
  4. adding icloud mail account

icloud Mail Account

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Regarding your issue with your iCloud mail settings, we suggest to check this thread and look for G00dbyeGirl post:

iCloud account settings
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

adding icloud mail account

1. adding icloud mail account - Similar Threads - adding icloud mail

2. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  3. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  4. iCloud Account not logging in on Windows 10 Mail

iCloud Account not logging in on Windows 10 Mail: When adding a new iCloud Account to my mail app, it constantly tells me that the "settings are out of date" and that I need to re-enter the password. I removed the account, generated an app-specific password multiple times, but the account still fails to work. I have another...
  5. Linking iCloud account to mail app

Linking iCloud account to mail app: I recently purchased a PC and while setting up i attempted to setup my icloud account but the mail app says my settings are out of date. went through the steps suggested and setup two factor authenication but it was no help. anyone have suggestions?...
  6. icloud mail

icloud mail: Icloud settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-mail/e173aa3c-35c1-463b-85f1-98182ab910e3
  7. icloud mail

in Browsers and Email
    icloud mail: I am trying to set up my icloud email on my windows 10 laptop. it says attention required, update the password for this account. umm the password i have entered is the same password i use for my icloud account on my iphone and ipad so i dont get what the problem is at all....
  8. Can't send from Mail with icloud account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send from Mail with icloud account: I've set up my iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail, and received emails are syncing but I cannot send. I get an error message and the email is moved to my Drafts folder....
  9. adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there

adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there: I have been using mail for some time. it has a number of accounts. recently my most used account (my every day one) disappeared. I reloaded it (its Hotmail) and used it. the next time I used it, it had gone again and now I have to add it as an account, then it disappears and...
  10. windows 10 mail app issues adding icloud/msn account

in Browsers and Email
    windows 10 mail app issues adding icloud/msn account: My icloud acccount is my MSN email address...Ive noticed in Windows 10 mail app you can add an icloud account. i tried to add my icloud account and it shows it under accounts but doesnt show it anywhere else. I assume this is because its an msn email address...My goal was to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud form windows add account

2. adding icloud to mail account on hp

3. help adding icloud mail