Windows 10: Adding Internet Explorer Shortcut to Start Menu

Discus and support Adding Internet Explorer Shortcut to Start Menu in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Thanks for taking a look at my issue. I am trying to add the IE shortcut to my start-menu but I am finding it very difficult. I found some instructions... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tonightwetaco, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Adding Internet Explorer Shortcut to Start Menu

Thanks for taking a look at my issue. I am trying to add the IE shortcut to my start-menu but I am finding it very difficult. I found some instructions online but they seem very complicated given that I am able to add other shortcuts with ease. Thanks!

:)

tonightwetaco, Sep 2, 2018
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Adding Internet Explorer Shortcut to Start Menu [​IMG]

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Sep 2, 2018
  3. How to pin shortcut to start menu.

At first, you can create a shortcut in your Programs folder
    (in a hidden folder C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs). The shortcut appears in
    All apps list. Then you can pin it to Start menu / Taskbar as Mayank Gupta10 suggested.

The common way is to create a shortcut on the Desktop.
    But the more elegant way is creating Custom toolbars.

Sergiy Shklyar, Sep 2, 2018
  4. Adding Internet Explorer Shortcut to Start Menu

Internet Explorer won't start

Hi,

It’s possible that missing or corrupted components are causing your Windows Features to automatically turn off. To provide the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we’d like to ask a few questions:

• Which version of Windows and Internet Explorer is on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?
    • Did you make any recent changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you tried installing the latest Windows Update? After installing the latest Windows Update, restart the computer and check is the issue still persists.

Additionally, we suggest that you perform a complete reset for your Internet Explorer. To do this, follow the instructions provided on this

article

Disclaimer: The reset Internet Explorer settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. It may also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before
    you use the reset Internet Explorer settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

We’ll keep an eye open for your response.

Genevieve Cri, Sep 2, 2018
Thema:

Adding Internet Explorer Shortcut to Start Menu

1. Adding Internet Explorer Shortcut to Start Menu - Similar Threads - Adding Internet Explorer

2. Send To Menu - Adding App's Shortcut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send To Menu - Adding App's Shortcut: I managed to put WhatsApp shortcut in "Send To Menu"; to help in sending attachments directly from their folders. When I open the menu folder, I find the shortcut there, but when I try to R-Click > Send To a file, the short cut is not there in the menu. How can I fix this?...
  3. Send To Menu - Adding App's Shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send To Menu - Adding App's Shortcut: I managed to put WhatsApp shortcut in "Send To Menu"; to help in sending attachments directly from their folders. When I open the menu folder, I find the shortcut there, but when I try to R-Click > Send To a file, the short cut is not there in the menu. How can I fix this?...
  4. Send To Menu - Adding App's Shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adding a shortcut in the Start Menu to another FOLDER in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a shortcut in the Start Menu to another FOLDER in the Start Menu: Gotta be doing something wrong.Have a program "FATSorter.exe." Found it in the C:/Program Files x86 directory. Right clicked on it > Create shortcut and added the shortcut to my desktop. Right clicked on the desktop icon for the shortcut and >Pin to Start Menu. Evidently, I...
  6. Adding a shortcut in the Start Menu to another FOLDER in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding a shortcut in the Start Menu to another FOLDER in the Start Menu: Gotta be doing something wrong.Have a program "FATSorter.exe." Found it in the C:/Program Files x86 directory. Right clicked on it > Create shortcut and added the shortcut to my desktop. Right clicked on the desktop icon for the shortcut and >Pin to Start Menu. Evidently, I...
  7. Missing icon in added app shortcut in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing icon in added app shortcut in Start Menu: Hi I have added a new apps shortcut in Start menu via shell:AppsFolder->Desktop Shortcut->Start menu shortcut, but I have 2 issues: 1 - shortcut in menu does not show the app icon 2- app does not appear in search result 2.1 - i have deleted an rebuild the search index...
  8. Adding shortcut icon to the start menu

Adding shortcut icon to the start menu: I have created a powershell script for a custom shutdown. Is it possible to add the shortcut icon to the start menu. See image. [img] 159199
  9. Adding Internet Explorer Sortcut to Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding Internet Explorer Sortcut to Start Menu: Thanks for taking a look at my issue. I am trying to add the IE shortcut to my start-menu but I am finding it very difficult. I found some instructions online but they seem very complicated given that I am able to add other shortcuts with ease. Thanks! 117120
  10. Adding "ctrl+F" command to Internet Explorer context menu

Adding "ctrl+F" command to Internet Explorer context menu: Greetings all. How do I add the keyboard shortcut command "ctrl+F" to the Internet Explorer context menu? I know where I need to go in the registry to add an item to the context menu of Internet Explorer, but I don't know how to add a keyboard shortcut. 40874