Windows 10: Adding Internet Port by command line

Discus and support Adding Internet Port by command line in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to add a printer using the add-printerport and add-printer commands. I can add my print server printers manually using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul Rattu, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Adding Internet Port by command line

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to add a printer using the add-printerport and add-printer commands. I can add my print server printers manually using the GUI, but I'm not able to do this by command line. If I run this command I can add a printer but with the wrong port type:add-printerport -name "Canon2" -printerhostaddress "http://locationofmyprintserver/" add-printer -name "Canon2" -drivername "Canon iR-ADV C3325/3330 PCL6" -port "Canon2"When I add the print server by GUI I get the correct port type:What parameter do I need to set in add-printerport to get it to add the port as Internet Po

:)

Paul Rattu, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Adding Internet Port by command line :)

Naki, Aug 4, 2021
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 4, 2021
  4. RavenMind Win User

Adding Internet Port by command line

Command line/tab

Hello. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find a list of command line commands. Does such a list exist, and if so does anyone know where I can find it?

Also, I read in an older post that a command to let you open GPU-Z to a specific tab was going to be included in the next release. I was just wondering if that is the case and if so, how do I use it?

Thanks very much for a wonderful piece of software! *Smile Adding Internet Port by command line :)

RM

RavenMind, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Adding Internet Port by command line

1. Adding Internet Port by command line - Similar Threads - Adding Internet Port

2. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  3. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: I am attempting to copy and entire directory from one HDD to another, by keep getting an error of "Invalid umber of parameters." The file path to the Directory is as follows: G:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\OLD OS FOLDER The destination folder is C:\OLDOS Can someone PLEASE...
  4. Command Line command question

Command Line command question: I created a folder on my computer with a ampersand, name & name2 Recently I needed to access this folder but the ampersand prevented me from accessing using the 'cd' from the root c:\ Would someone be so kind to provide me with the syntax I need? I realize now I should...
  5. Command Line Questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Line Questions: Trying to make a batch file with options to download, unzip & then run the exe file. I know how to download with authentication to a specific location. but how to I unzip as well? is it a separate command? I may have a few questions regarding this batch file I'm writing so if...
  6. Command Line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Line: My command line shows a different name when im the only user on the pc. submitted by /u/Fuadop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv4f7i/command_line/
  7. Command Line

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Line: Is there a command line entry that will help check and repair drivers, and .dll's files. Or a way to have W10 (1909) repair/replace Only whats corrupt or missing? 148659
  8. Command Line

Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...
  9. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...
  10. Force COM Port number change using Command line

in Windows 10 Support
    Force COM Port number change using Command line: I have two USB devices that when plugged in must have COM ports 3 & 4 assigned, my question is how can I do this using a batch file? The two devices are a GEWA Transmitter (FTDIBUS\VID_0403+PID_6001+AI04WJT5A\0000) (needs to be COM3) and an ELDAT transmitter...