Windows 10: adding laptop

Discus and support adding laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I find the network info to add to my laptop to connect to our wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by peggygoldberg, Apr 11, 2019.

1. adding laptop

how do I find the network info to add to my laptop to connect to our wifi

:)

peggygoldberg, Apr 11, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Apr 11, 2019
  4. adding laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

adding laptop

1. adding laptop - Similar Threads - adding laptop

2. i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...: I added way to many and now im unable to view the task view so i cant delete them how can i delete them without using task view https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-added-too-many-desktops-to-my/843908ec-d91b-42b8-9314-22fc74c1eec9
  3. i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i accidentally added too many desktops to my laptop and now i cant view the desktop to...: I added way to many and now im unable to view the task view so i cant delete them how can i delete them without using task view https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-added-too-many-desktops-to-my/843908ec-d91b-42b8-9314-22fc74c1eec9
  4. Trouble adding older printer to WIN 11 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble adding older printer to WIN 11 Laptop: Unable to open the .exe driver for a CANON PIXMA MP 280? Truly need to understand where the setting is to allow this. Could step by step instructions be offered as the new laptop can see the printer but only as a scanner....
  5. Trouble adding older printer to WIN 11 Laptop

Trouble adding older printer to WIN 11 Laptop: Unable to open the .exe driver for a CANON PIXMA MP 280? Truly need to understand where the setting is to allow this. Could step by step instructions be offered as the new laptop can see the printer but only as a scanner....
  6. I recently added a new SSD drive into my Lenovo laptop and the lenovo service center...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I recently added a new SSD drive into my Lenovo laptop and the lenovo service center...: I recently added a new SSD drive into my Lenovo laptop and the Lenovo service center downloaded the Windows 10 Pro in the laptop When I try to sign in / add my Microsoft Account to the laptop I am asked for my Current Windows Password which I dont remember as I had bought...
  7. I recently added a new SSD drive into my Lenovo laptop and the lenovo service center...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently added a new SSD drive into my Lenovo laptop and the lenovo service center...: I recently added a new SSD drive into my Lenovo laptop and the Lenovo service center downloaded the Windows 10 Pro in the laptop When I try to sign in / add my Microsoft Account to the laptop I am asked for my Current Windows Password which I dont remember as I had bought...
  8. I recently added a new SSD drive into my Lenovo laptop and the lenovo service center...

9. I setup my work laptop with AzureAD credentials instead of my company's AD credentials

I setup my work laptop with AzureAD credentials instead of my company's AD credentials: I got a new Dell Inspiron 14 laptop from my employer. As i was setting it up, I mistakenly setup this with an AzureAD Admin account instead of my company's AD credentials. Now this new laptop has been setup with the wrong AD credentials & i am unable to install anything...
  10. I setup my work laptop with AzureAD credentials instead of my company's AD credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I setup my work laptop with AzureAD credentials instead of my company's AD credentials: I got a new Dell Inspiron 14 laptop from my employer. As i was setting it up, I mistakenly setup this with an AzureAD Admin account instead of my company's AD credentials. Now this new laptop has been setup with the wrong AD credentials & i am unable to install anything...