Windows 10: Adding Microsoft Store to the Taskbar

Discus and support Adding Microsoft Store to the Taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; - Windows 10 Pro - 10.0.17134 Build 17134 I tried Option One from this following page: Enable or Disable Pinning Store app to Taskbar in Windows 8 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stecyk, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Stecyk Win User

Adding Microsoft Store to the Taskbar

- Windows 10 Pro
    - 10.0.17134 Build 17134

I tried Option One from this following page:
    Enable or Disable Pinning Store app to Taskbar in Windows 8 and 10 | Tutorials

After restarting my computer, there was still no Microsoft Store on my taskbar.

Background Info

I noticed that my Microsoft Store icon on my taskbar was "blank." So I removed it from the taskbar, and then attempted to reinstall it using Option 1 above. It did not work.

What do I need to do? Should I delete the registry entry that the file inserted?

:)

Stecyk, Feb 13, 2019

2. Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

It seems that this is a Chrome issue. Have you tried resetting Chrome?

On the other hand, we suggest that you open Microsoft Store app instead of opening Store through Chrome. The following are steps on how to open Microsoft Store on Windows 10:

• To open Microsoft Store on Windows 10, select the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar.
    • If you don't see the Microsoft Store icon on the taskbar, it might have been unpinned. To pin it, select the Start button, type
      Microsoft Store, press and hold (or right-click) Microsoft Store, then choose More > Pin
      to taskbar
    • If Microsoft Store won't launch, get more info at Microsoft Store does
      not launch

Regards.

JohnMel And, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and then try to download the applications from the Windows store.

1) Open Command Prompt with administrative privileges.

2) Type following commands one by one:

• net stop wuauserv
    • cd\windows
    • rename SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bck
    • net start wuauserv
    For Taskbar issue try to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1) Type and Open Taskbar and start menu properties from the search box.

2) Make sure that you have unchecked the auto hide the taskbar.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Adding Microsoft Store to the Taskbar - Similar Threads - Adding Microsoft Store

2. Will there be added taskbar placement?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will there be added taskbar placement?: In window 10, I preferred to have my taskbar on the right side of the screen, going vertically along the edge of the display. Is there a plan to add this back as a feature into windows 11? I have looked, and there is no way to do it properly in windows....
  3. Will there be added taskbar placement?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will there be added taskbar placement?: In window 10, I preferred to have my taskbar on the right side of the screen, going vertically along the edge of the display. Is there a plan to add this back as a feature into windows 11? I have looked, and there is no way to do it properly in windows....
  4. adding second account to Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    adding second account to Microsoft store: I have one Microsoft account account A linked to my PC, and I purchased an app, unintentionally using my other Microsoft account account B. I tried adding Account B as a family member in the PC's settings, but it still won't allow me to access the Microsoft store with Account...
  5. Weird Microsoft Store icon on taskbar

Weird Microsoft Store icon on taskbar: I'm getting a weird icon for the microsoft store on the taskbar of windows 10. It happened also with spotify, but I uninstalled it and installed back, and it came back to normal, but I can't do the same with microsoft store. Unpinning it from taskbar does not fix the problem....
  6. Adding group to Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding group to Taskbar: Hello maybe wrong section but not sure where else to ask, does Windows 10 support adding a GROUP of apps to TaskBar (example a folder with multiple apps in it) like a communications folder with all my communications apps inside rather than have 10 apps all along bottom more...
  7. Microsoft Store apps pinned to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store apps pinned to taskbar: How can I pin a store app to the taskbar with a custom icon? I have a very minimalistic theme that I like to use for the taskbar. I customize all the shortcuts I pin to the taskbar but when I try to pin a shortcut to a store app it reverts back to its default icon. No other...
  8. inkball added to the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    inkball added to the microsoft store?: I just now thought that since windows 10 tablets, phones, and drawing tablet attachments are now a common practice in the world, it would be nice if inkball made it into the Microsoft store so that new people can enjoy the simple game and returning players can enjoy it yet...
  9. Adding printer to taskbar, or?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding printer to taskbar, or?: Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way to reach it. *Nerd 140308
  10. Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar

Microsoft Store icon disappear on the taskbar: "Microsoft Store" icon disappear on the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-icon-disappear-on-the-taskbar/1617212f-194c-4af8-b95e-2c7da043f87a"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add microsoft store to taskbar

2. add windows store to taskbar

3. how to add microsoft store on taskbar

4. add microsoft store icon to taskbar,
  5. i want to add microsoft store to taskbar,
  6. where is microsoft store icon on the taskbar,
  7. add store to taskbar,
  8. add microsoft store to the taskbar,
  9. microsoft store icon add to taskbar