Windows 10: adding money to my sons microsoft account

Discus and support adding money to my sons microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; ive been on hold for 3 days,2 no call backs and a wealth of no help im just trying to add money to my sons account for his birthday I keep getting a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by shknbks, Nov 9, 2019.

1. shknbks Win User

adding money to my sons microsoft account

ive been on hold for 3 days,2 no call backs and a wealth of no help

im just trying to add money to my sons account for his birthday

I keep getting a message saying I need to contact support,i did and they couldn't help.said they would call back and never did(thanks j.d.)

next I had to update his pc,all done,still same message

what do I do?

:)

shknbks, Nov 9, 2019

2. Problem in adding money to my Microsoft child's account

Old title: Adding money to my child's account

A few months ago I easily added money to my sons account through Microsofts My Family. Now it's "having trouble processing my payment" from any of my credit cards. I've tried at least 20 times. HELP.................

RebeccaWeymouth, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Money in kids account

I added money to my son's account who does not use xbox. My other son does, how do I move it to the proper son's account from the improper account?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

johnthegreen, Nov 9, 2019
  4. adding money to my sons microsoft account

Transfer money from my account to my son

We don't work for Microsoft.

CSV_Other_Limitations

You cannot transfer the money in your Microsoft account to another Microsoft account. This includes transfers between accounts held by friends, family members, or even other accounts registered in your name or determined to be owned by you.

There are some limitations on how you can use the money in your Microsoft account. In addition to limitations listed elsewhere, these limitations also include:

• You cannot convert your account balance from one currency to another.
    • You cannot transfer the money in your Microsoft account to another Microsoft account. This includes transfers between accounts held by friends, family members, or even other accounts registered in your name or determined to be owned by you.
    • You cannot move money in your Microsoft account to any country other than the one where your Microsoft account was originally registered, unless the countries in question are both a part of the European Union and use the same currency. As a result, we recommend
      that you should spend any money stored in your account before establishing a new Microsoft account in your new country of residence, as you may not be able to use your old account balance at the Microsoft stores available in your new country of residence (or
      country you are visiting).
    • You cannot use your Microsoft account to make purchases at participating Microsoft online stores that use other currencies. The balance in your account, which is denominated in a specific currency (like $ or €), can only be used at Microsoft stores that
      accept that currency. For example, if a Microsoft store accepts Euros (€), then you may only use the money in your account if it is denominated in Euros (€).
    • Microsoft does not generally give refunds for purchases made using your Microsoft account. If we are required by law to accept a return, we will credit your Microsoft account with the same amount that was used to make the original purchase.
    • If you do not have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other form of
      payment, or redeem another Microsoft gift card to your Microsoft account and use that to complete the purchase.
    • Your Microsoft account cannot be used to purchase digital content or physical goods at microsoftstore.com or brick and mortar Microsoft Stores.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10615/microsoft-account-limits-on-money

Money can't be transferred to another Microsoft account and can't be converted from one currency to another.

Limits on the money in your Microsoft account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10615/microsoft-account-limits-on-money

Bill Smithers, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

adding money to my sons microsoft account

1. adding money to my sons microsoft account - Similar Threads - adding money sons

2. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  3. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family: Hi,I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login.His account was ok for few...
  4. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family: Hi,I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login.His account was ok for few...
  5. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family: Hi, I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login. His account was ok for few...
  6. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family: Hi, I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login. His account was ok for few...
  7. Adding money to family member's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding money to family member's microsoft account: Hi,Getting error while "Add money to your family member's Microsoft account" - Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more infoContact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  8. Cannot add money to my son's account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot add money to my son's account: I cannot add money to my son's account. I have done this in the past and he is setup under my account as being in my family. The error i get is: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. mULCXgHKAkmUyQT3.25.21.7.14 2020/06/27 -...
  9. Unable to add money to son's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add money to son's account: I can't add money to my son's account and as far as I can tell there is no way to get any support. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  10. Problems adding money to my Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems adding money to my Microsoft account: ***I couldn't find an appropriate category to place this question in, so if a Mod can move my question to a more appropriate category, I would be really grateful*** Hi, I have now tried twice to add £10 to my Microsoft account via my laptop, so that in turn, my daughter...