Windows 10: adding money to my sons microsoft account

Discus and support adding money to my sons microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; ive been on hold for 3 days,2 no call backs and a wealth of no help im just trying to add money to my sons account for his birthday I keep getting a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by shknbks, Nov 9, 2019.

1. shknbks Win User

adding money to my sons microsoft account

ive been on hold for 3 days,2 no call backs and a wealth of no help

im just trying to add money to my sons account for his birthday

I keep getting a message saying I need to contact support,i did and they couldn't help.said they would call back and never did(thanks j.d.)

next I had to update his pc,all done,still same message

what do I do?

:)

shknbks, Nov 9, 2019

2. Problem in adding money to my Microsoft child's account

Old title: Adding money to my child's account

A few months ago I easily added money to my sons account through Microsofts My Family. Now it's "having trouble processing my payment" from any of my credit cards. I've tried at least 20 times. HELP.................

RebeccaWeymouth, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Money in kids account

I added money to my son's account who does not use xbox. My other son does, how do I move it to the proper son's account from the improper account?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

johnthegreen, Nov 9, 2019
  4. adding money to my sons microsoft account

Transfer money from my account to my son

We don't work for Microsoft.

CSV_Other_Limitations

You cannot transfer the money in your Microsoft account to another Microsoft account. This includes transfers between accounts held by friends, family members, or even other accounts registered in your name or determined to be owned by you.

There are some limitations on how you can use the money in your Microsoft account. In addition to limitations listed elsewhere, these limitations also include:

• You cannot convert your account balance from one currency to another.
    • You cannot transfer the money in your Microsoft account to another Microsoft account. This includes transfers between accounts held by friends, family members, or even other accounts registered in your name or determined to be owned by you.
    • You cannot move money in your Microsoft account to any country other than the one where your Microsoft account was originally registered, unless the countries in question are both a part of the European Union and use the same currency. As a result, we recommend
      that you should spend any money stored in your account before establishing a new Microsoft account in your new country of residence, as you may not be able to use your old account balance at the Microsoft stores available in your new country of residence (or
      country you are visiting).
    • You cannot use your Microsoft account to make purchases at participating Microsoft online stores that use other currencies. The balance in your account, which is denominated in a specific currency (like $ or €), can only be used at Microsoft stores that
      accept that currency. For example, if a Microsoft store accepts Euros (€), then you may only use the money in your account if it is denominated in Euros (€).
    • Microsoft does not generally give refunds for purchases made using your Microsoft account. If we are required by law to accept a return, we will credit your Microsoft account with the same amount that was used to make the original purchase.
    • If you do not have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other form of
      payment, or redeem another Microsoft gift card to your Microsoft account and use that to complete the purchase.
    • Your Microsoft account cannot be used to purchase digital content or physical goods at microsoftstore.com or brick and mortar Microsoft Stores.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10615/microsoft-account-limits-on-money

Money can't be transferred to another Microsoft account and can't be converted from one currency to another.

Limits on the money in your Microsoft account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10615/microsoft-account-limits-on-money

Bill Smithers, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

adding money to my sons microsoft account

1. adding money to my sons microsoft account - Similar Threads - adding money sons

2. Trouble adding my school account to microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble adding my school account to microsoft: Hello, I keep getting this error message when I try to sign in to windows with my school account. I have microsoft office through my school, but it won't let me login with my school account and keeps spitting out this error message: [ATTACH]...
  3. Adding a device to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding a device to microsoft account: I tried adding a device to my Microsoft account but the password is not recognized. I tried rebooting but it didn't work. I tried changing the password but it didn't work....
  4. Microsoft money

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft money: have been using for many years and have done lots of work with it. I can no longer customize reports. have been using live mail for many years not cannot send mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/c29edf1f-2f7a-4b81-b101-00763034f8db
  5. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Money: I need to re-install MS Money, but now I have a Windows 10 machine. Where can I get the download for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/54bd1670-063e-4402-a6aa-d6910e82165b
  6. Adding Computer to Microsoft Account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding Computer to Microsoft Account.: I have three Computers listed under my Microsoft acct. I just want to add a forth one to it. I can't seem to add it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-computer-to-microsoft-account/44045e35-a970-4ad5-b7f8-75f3abb760ef"
  7. Microsoft Money

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Money: I am a user of MS Money and have been for many many years. I started having problems with the program so I reinstalled it from my disk. I have the origin al key code but when I try to activate it tells me I need an override key to activate it. Can you help or guide me to the...
  8. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Money: Can Surface Go with Windows 10 S Mode install and use Microsoft Money Sunset Program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/microsoft-money/c9f73a7b-5bd7-44e3-ac01-6bc71666c1d9
  9. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: Hi, Microsoft Money won't update prices online. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/microsoft-money/d091f657-0cdb-4066-9734-f75fdede7547
  10. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: I have just got a new laptop. I have been using Microsoft Money 2005 for years. I have loaded the newest version Money Plus from the Microsoft site, however it will NOT open my 'my money2.mny' file, the error message I keep getting is ' Money Can't open this file because it...