Windows 10: Adding more space to Sandbox

Discus and support Adding more space to Sandbox in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried Sandbox in the new update and I wanted to install programs I got by default 39 GB on C in the sandbox but I'm wondering if I can add more space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mariohesselshow, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Adding more space to Sandbox

I tried Sandbox in the new update and I wanted to install programs I got by default 39 GB on C in the sandbox but I'm wondering if I can add more space to it since I have a 1TB drive in my pc

:)

mariohesselshow, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 3, 2019
  4. hapkiman Win User

Adding more space to Sandbox

I need a good space sandbox game

It's not really a space sandbox game but give Destiny 2 a try. It's pretty decent.

hapkiman, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Adding more space to Sandbox

1. Adding more space to Sandbox - Similar Threads - Adding more space

2. Windows Sandbox disk space

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Sandbox disk space: Is there any way to run Windows Sandbox with more disk space than the preset 40 GB?Most of the time 40 GB is enough, but there are things I can't do because of limited space. In such situations I use VirtualBox, but its speed compared to Sandbox is pathetic. In addition, each...
  3. Windows Sandbox disk space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox disk space: Is there any way to run Windows Sandbox with more disk space than the preset 40 GB?Most of the time 40 GB is enough, but there are things I can't do because of limited space. In such situations I use VirtualBox, but its speed compared to Sandbox is pathetic. In addition, each...
  4. Windows Sandbox disk space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. more disk space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    more disk space: Can I buy more disk space and will i be allowed to download apps or programs with this additional disk space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-disk-space/fb4a9a17-795e-4755-8ad0-5f45200a0250
  6. More space to reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    More space to reset: I'm attempting to reset my system and delete all of my files, but it's demanding more space. So, what are my options? System Configuration Lenovo IdeaPad S145 SSD 512GB...
  7. need more space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need more space: what i can delete from windows folder?? submitted by /u/Frosty_Weird5080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8oyj4/need_more_space/
  8. more space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    more space: how do i get more space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-space/2594cde7-bcdb-405e-8a1d-3a48fcf88829
  9. Sandbox Windows Defender and be more secure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandbox Windows Defender and be more secure: I didn't know I could use Windows Defender in a sandbox and increase my PC's security. Open a command prompt window with admin privileges and run the following command: setx /M MP_FORCE_USE_SANDBOX 1 Restart your PC and you're done....
  10. Adding more "Ram" ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding more "Ram" ?: I noticed that my laptop could handle a little more "Ram" so i ran the Crucial info tool and the screenshot shows what options i have . I have an Asus U56e laptop which i believe came with 6 gigs of Ram , would going this route improve speed even by a small amount ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox expand storage