Windows 10: Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app

Discus and support Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Am only able to add one track to my slide show, which is over 40 minutes long. I have the done button. Have loaded music on appropriate page, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by irulan777, Oct 25, 2018.

1. irulan777 Win User

Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app

Am only able to add one track to my slide show, which is over 40 minutes long. I have the done button. Have loaded music on appropriate page, but it only adds the top track and does nothing with the bottom. Advice. This is a new computer purchased in August, Microsoft updates should cover this issue. And, while I am at it, why no shortcut to add to screen?. This in effect makes it a "hidden" program

:)

irulan777, Oct 25, 2018

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app

Microsoft Photos App stopped creating auto albums

Other than that, I have tried the following troubleshooting steps:

I must also mention that I also have this issue of not being able to edit photos in the photos app as mentioned in this discussion - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-to-edit/5bc000c9-bc75-4f98-8640-72e4b1ebc51e

Girish_Sharma, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app

1. Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app - Similar Threads - Adding more track

2. Microsoft Photos Won't Show More Than One Image At Once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos Won't Show More Than One Image At Once: Sigh, this new app they just rolled out is terrible; It is missing features, very buggy, and doesn't function well at all..Can't even view more than one picture at once from a folder anymore without selecting them all first Even having used mouse wheel to change images on...
  3. Microsoft Photos Won't Show More Than One Image At Once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos Won't Show More Than One Image At Once: Sigh, this new app they just rolled out is terrible; It is missing features, very buggy, and doesn't function well at all..Can't even view more than one picture at once from a folder anymore without selecting them all first Even having used mouse wheel to change images on...
  4. How to detect duplicate photos on more than one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to detect duplicate photos on more than one drive: I have a large number of photos on a USB stick which I retrieved from the drive of a broken laptop. They almost certainly contain duplicates of photos on my working laptop. Is there a way of scanning both the Pictures folder on my laptop and the USB drive to detect them?...
  5. How to detect duplicate photos on more than one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to detect duplicate photos on more than one drive: I have a large number of photos on a USB stick which I retrieved from the drive of a broken laptop. They almost certainly contain duplicates of photos on my working laptop. Is there a way of scanning both the Pictures folder on my laptop and the USB drive to detect them?...
  6. How to detect duplicate photos on more than one drive

7. more than one MBR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    more than one MBR: My OS disk boots from start on in XP. Still need that OS as my UMAX 2200 scanner is only fully supported by XP drivers. Later on bought W7 ultimate and installed it as multiboot. EasyBCD does the trick. No problem. Runs both. Had to upgrade to W10. As W10 tells me how to run...
  8. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  9. Windows 10 Photos App Not Letting Me View More Than One Photo At A Time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photos App Not Letting Me View More Than One Photo At A Time: Hi, I've never had this problem before. When I want to look at photos that I keep in a folder, it only lets me view one at a time unless I highlight all of them and press open or slideshow. This did not used to be a requirement. I used to be able to just click on a photo and...
  10. Adding music in Microsoft Photo App

Adding music in Microsoft Photo App: I am trying to add music file to a single photo using Microsoft Photo App (Windows 10). I read the "how to" and watched videos, but am still clearly missing something. Here's the problem: I adjusted the duration of the picture on storyboard to match the length of the song...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft photos adding more than one music track