Windows 10: Adding movies to the App

Discus and support Adding movies to the App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I copy my DVDs to the Movies and TV App? I have several Star Wars DVDs there because I bought the Movies Anywhere version with the DVD. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamAndersen, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Adding movies to the App

Can I copy my DVDs to the Movies and TV App?

I have several Star Wars DVDs there because I bought the Movies Anywhere version with the DVD.

I have a few that didn't have the Movies Anywhere info, and I'd like to add them to the App, instead of having to load the DVD in my laptop each top.

:)

WilliamAndersen, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV - Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV - Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 27, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Adding movies to the App

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Adding movies to the App

1. Adding movies to the App - Similar Threads - Adding movies App

2. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  3. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  4. movies and tv app

movies and tv app: I am playing a few videos through the Movies and TV app on a virtual conference. I want to change a setting to prevent the videos from autoplaying when I click on them. I found the autoplay option within the video screen, but it doesn't seem to effect again. Again, I would...
  5. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  6. movie & tv app

movie & tv app: I keep trying to download the movies I buy off google play and the app but I cant downloD IT TO MY PC WHATS THE DEAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-tv-app/c7ddd054-1985-4abd-bad8-618927d95c36
  7. Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie

Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie: Hi, I have question about making movies in Photos app. Is there any possibility to add selected move to many photos? It will be really nice to have....
  8. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV app: Where do I find next on your Movies and tv player it's frustration that I can't play all my videos at once and skip when I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app/57ca99c5-1290-40cb-8017-7a154d17a8cd
  9. Video - Adding subtitle to a movie

Video - Adding subtitle to a movie: Hello, I am trying to add subtitle to a movie (mp4 format), seaching the net found some, each one has to be installed first. One of my tests is "Videpad video editor", found a subtitle file in Hebrew, .srt format. First I located both movie and subtitle in one folder, both...
  10. Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps

Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps: I have all my media, music and movies sitting on a ReadyNAS 516 and have the shares mapped to Win 10 just fine. I can access all my media from the OS and other applications just fine. The issue is when I add "where to look" from both Groove Music and Movies and TV app, they...